From Our Brethren Over At Ponyfans

emmitt01

Not sure if any of those kids would have gotten another Div 1 offer other than Franklin and no player on the 2007 class had an offer from another Div 1 program (including Bron Hagar who scout said he had a BU offer but did not) . Franklin did have a Tulsa offer and may have gotten a few others so he is definitely their biggest recruit to date.

Texas Footbal mag just sucking up to Dodge by giving him that ranking, those weren't D1 level kids at all.

Let them build whatever reasoning they need to in order to ease their spirits between two consecutive losses to us :).

BTW, of their early verbals how many are ranked higher than the UNT commits? Oh riiight...they don't have any '08 verbals yet. my bad. The Ponies must be adopting the whole "stealth" tactic our previous coach employed.

Edited by greenminer

Eff them...it's impossible to have an intelligent, affable conversation with those turds. I've tried before and they always resort to insults and belittling tactics rather than trying to make reasonable, valid points.

Tech fans are the same way. I was perusing one of their forums the other day and there was a discussion about how many 2008 verbals TAMU had (14 at the time of the post) vs. the one verbal that TTech had. One poster tried to comfort Tech fans by stating, "Tech is recruiting higher caliber players, players who are hoping to get looks from the national powerhouses, so they don't want to commit early." What a bunch of retards.

Edited by gangrene

Let them build whatever reasoning they need to in order to ease their spirits between two consecutive losses to us :).

BTW, of their early verbals how many are ranked higher than the UNT commits? Oh riiight...they don't have any '08 verbals yet. my bad. The Ponies must be adopting the whole "stealth" tactic our previous coach employed.

They're holdin' off 'til their player payroll budget is finalized. :innocent:

Pull this game off in their house, and you can forget about mouthing from those rich, arrogant ##***### for a long time. SEND BIFF & BUFFY BACK TO THEIR DORMS CRYING ON SEPT. 8TH---- KICK THEIR HORSES' A__ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, send Biffy and Buffy's Dad back to their homes down the street on Airline crying.

We all know the students won't show up. It's been downhill for them ever since they banned Khaki shorts, fake tits, and GHB from the stadium...

No, send Biffy and Buffy's Dad back to their homes down the street on Airline crying.

We all know the students won't show up. It's been downhill for them ever since they banned Khaki shorts, fake tits, and GHB from the stadium...

Ahhh the sweet memories of football and date rape drugs....what?

When NT wins this game at Ford, I say we all rush the field, rip out the goal post, and throw it into the student section much like Tech did aTm a couple of years ago.

:devil::pirate::shuriken::D

Don't give them the satisfaction of witnessing your excitement. Appear to be calm, look slightly bored, make appropriate comments that can be overheard about many 1AA teams that would have been a tougher opponent knowing that your Mean Green has just kicked the snooty mustangs butt. :thumbsup:

Edited by MeanGreen61

Noticed in another thread that the Ponies along with McNeese State have offered the same kid. Wonder if they can take one away from the Cowboys? :rolleyes:

well, it worked for us with Bryant Seidle...

Still think we give SMU waaaay too much time. This will be a tough game for us. New offense wtih players that don't necessarily fit it, coupled with a switch back to a 4-3 defense could make for a tough September. I really hope we pull it off, but SMU is in a much better position to make a run in C-USA than we are in the SBC... at least on paper. Who really knows. This is why we play the games! I for one hope RV can find a way to keep this game going.

Let's win first. Then just act like we were expected to win. No goalposts, no nagging the fans.... just act like it was all in a days work as expected.

Nah, I'd much rather be on a video that get's passed around the college football world & internet of us throwing SMU's goal post into their own student section.

:devil: