Nttv

MeanGreenBuzz

I just got home from work and tuned in to NTtv to watch the game and I noticed their production quality has increased tremendously since I last watched a game about a month ago. Sound quality is TONS better. I can actually hear the announcers and not just fuzz and the picture is clean and bring with no waves passing through the picture. I was wondering if they got a donation of new equipment or just bought new equipment recently? Great job NTtv and keep up the good work. Who knows mayby FSSW or another regional sport station will start picking up the broadcasts on slow nights (I saw FSSW do that earlier this season off the OSU sports network).

That good to hear that people are watching our broadcasts! The sound issue when we started out this year went away after a few games. It was really just a matter of turning down the gain. We haven't gotten any new equipment...yet. But, If you've seen the games on NTTV in previous seasons versus this one, I hope you've noticed a few things that we've managed to add to the broadcast(i.e., gameclock, post-game press conferences, pressbox camera). We're students, so this all a big learning process for us and I hope it has been as fun for you to watch as it is for us to produce!

Could you post a list of the games available.

Green Bat, every men's and women's home game since Dec. 22nd should be available except for the women vs. UNO game (you're not missing too much with that one though). I'll check with Jim to make sure they're all available and get back to you.