What Do You Do For A Livin'?

JayDub

Thanks guys, it a small step to where I want to be but a hudge leap for the future. I had no idea how incredibly hard it would be to get even a bad head coaching job in TEXAS!!! Now I have my foot in the door and am looking to make the best I can.

My moto: ALWAYS LOOKING TO MOVE ONWARD AND UPWARD TOWARDS MY GOALS!!

GO MEAN GREEN

Varsity Football Coach (Running Backs)/Baseball coach and US History Teacher at Carthage ISD, Carthage, Texas

This is current information as I have UHaul on speed dial! LOL!

I have the greatest job in the world. IMO!

So what's the story on your QB that is showing interest in NT?

So Rick you don't have a second career or hobby, like looking like that pretty girl.

The girl in the gomeangreen.com shirt doesn't hold a candle to his lovely wife, Darla. She's gorgeous, even After giving him two good-looking kids.

Dude...you are so wrong.

Did you browse the site at all?

One thing that Wal-Mart ISD is proud of that was recently completed ... we just completed moving our datacenter, 2nd only to the Pentagon, with little to no impact to the business. ISD has more then 2000 people working in it (too many of them are hog fans).

Adult Reference Librarian in a public library. Took a long, wild ride to get there through radio news, cable TV, and advertising agency jobs, (not to mention my stint making fried pies in Denison, Texas)! Majored in RTVF, minored in Journalism.

GMG!

Did you browse the site at all?

One thing that Wal-Mart ISD is proud of that was recently completed ... we just completed moving our datacenter, 2nd only to the Pentagon, with little to no impact to the business. ISD has more then 2000 people working in it (too many of them are hog fans).

I just saw the Greaters thing on the first page.

Maybe I am wrong. I will check it out.