Roll Call for Mean Green Tailgaiting!

Peacock

Just to let you guys know, you should definitely try to get there at least an hour before because traffic on 183/loop 12 is really bad news. It took me an hour and a half from Keller and most of that was sitting in 183 traffic. You can also park off the service road in the Days Inn parking lot and other business lots for $10, I believe.

I didn't think about the whole no taligaiting thing because it's a highschool game.

We have been to under 18 soccer tournaments at Pizza Hut Park before and there is no drinking/tailgating allowed due to the fact that it is an under 18 event.

I bet you could either call the school and ask or call Texas Stadium ticket office.

After the Press Conference last night the wife and I decided to make the trip and support our new coach. He really wants to experience this with Riley, he made mention of it several times. So if you can get away Saturday and show how excited and supportive the Mean Green Nation can be.

I'm in and will try to bring as many as I can.  Now, where to meet up?  I wouldn't mind car/van pooling if there is a place to meet?  Emmitt, any ideas?

Rick

I'll be coming down 183 from Dallas. I will probably get there at least an hour and a half early so I can call and let everyone know where to meet up. I'm gonna try to get Zeke to come with me.

I'll be coming down 183 from Dallas.  I will probably get there at least an hour and a half early so I can call and let everyone know where to meet up.  I'm gonna try to get Zeke to come with me.

FYI- Texas Stadium parking lots open up 3 hrs before game time. And contrary to UNTFlyers suggestion, I wouldn't recommed the red lot. As a long time veteran of many high school playoff games at Tx Stadium, they usually only open up the BLUE lot.

Edited by Baby Arm!