Dead last

untcampbell

Thank goodness that is acceptable for many on here. What more do you want? We have only been D1 for 12 years now. We are in the worst conference in maybe the history of D1 football. We have two very young QB's (which mind you, our starter is not even good enough to play QB for a major football school).

Are his strengths being utilized?

Watch the Tulsa game again, then think about what you're saying.

rolleyes.gif

The simple fact is that none of the major schools that were recruiting him would play him at QB. Would they have played him at QB if he went there, maybe, hard to say. None of them recruited him to play QB, in fact, no one but us would allow him to play QB coming in. It's not a sorry comment on my behalf, its just stating the facts.

The simple fact is that none of the major schools that were recruiting him would play him at QB.  Would they have played him at QB if he went there, maybe, hard to say.  None of them recruited him to play QB, in fact, no one but us would allow him to play QB coming in.  It's not a sorry comment on my behalf, its just stating the facts.

If I remember correctly, Arkansas recruited WW to play QB. However, his grades were not high enough, so he had to spend some time in JUCO. In the meantime, Arkansas found their local boy in Mustain, who basically ran the Arkansas offense all four years of high school.

Then, when WW was healthy and ready to play, Arkansas had already committed to Mustain. It's not that they didn't still want WW, it's that they were just set at QB with someone who already knew the system and had played with several of the WR.

If I remember correctly, Arkansas recruited WW to play QB. However, his grades were not high enough, so he had to spend some time in JUCO. In the meantime, Arkansas found their local boy in Mustain, who basically ran the Arkansas offense all four years of high school.

Then, when WW was healthy and ready to play, Arkansas had already committed to Mustain. It's not that they didn't still want WW, it's that they were just set at QB with someone who already knew the system and had played with several of the WR.

They recruited him as a QB, but want to change him to Defensive Back once he got there. Yes, he did go to JUCO, and the same existed when they recruited him again, because they had Matt Jones.

That being said, he is not a bad QB. I think he will thrive in our offense. I think UNT will be fine once Conf play starts this week. I really do think we will win most of the conf games and probably only lose one or two. I actually think we will beat La Tech since it is as home.