The Definitive Denton Restaurant Thread

Harry

OK, 2-a-days are here and the season is upon us. Let's here where the best places to dine are for people visiting practices and games. My vote as it always is and will probably remain is New York Subs! Give me a #3 Footlong all the way on white please. Cold Dr. Pepper with the crushed ice to boot! It don't get any better than that my friend!

Hooya's for a great burrito (and they support the MEAN GREEN)

Katz has some pretty good hamburgers and potato wedges

Chicken Express (behind Maple Hall) for Dublin Dr. Pepper from the fountain. Plus, they've got the best sweet tea around.

There's a new place on W. Hickory just off the square called Burgundy. It has a real New Orleans Royal St. feel. Dark wood with maroon. Like one of those old New Orleans places that businessmen used to have lunch. I went there for lunch with a friend and had the best burger I've ever had. I tried to go there yesterday (Mon) and they were closed. They've even got one of those enclosed entryways like in NO that almost feels like a cave.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy Season Tickets

GO MEAN GREEN