This shirt has been ordered-

user posted image

Here you go DG. 

Rick

Thanks a bunch Rick. I ordered 100 yesterday. Hope to have them at the following events:

NTE night @ Ft. Worth Cats- Tarrant Co. Chapter-LaGrave Field 7:00, July 13th

NTE night Frisco RoughRiders-Dallas Co. Chapter-Dr. Pepper Ball Park in Frisco, 7:00, July 28th

Mean Green Cookout at UNT Athletic Center Sat. August 5th

Weekend Scrimmages in August

NTE tailgate in Austin

Pregame SMU--tailgating in Village

This is done personally by me to emphasize the magnitude of this game, since others seem to think it's just another ho hum OOC game. This shirt is not a product of NTE or UNT athletics, but I hope all who wear do their part to see that our players are aware that we need to KICK SOME PONY BUTT ON 09/09 rolleyes.gif

Just Learned first run (100) should be in Thurs. morning in time for Thurs. night's Ft. W Cats game NTE night. Can get up to XXXXL.

Cost is $7. + $1. extra for each larger size above XL. Can also arrange for pick up at my office, Signature Place, Suite 690, 14785 Preston Road ( Just South of Belt Line)

Edited by DallasGreen

Wanted to bump this back to the top as shirts have arrived. Call 214-707-7859 if you want to pick up @ my office Mon-Thurs. 8 to 5 or Fri. 8 to noon. Price is $7. M through XL $1. extra for each size above XL. Will mail if you send check, sizes, and return address and phone, but there will be $1. handling charge and postage added. For pick up or mail orders use Jim Fincher, 14785 Preston Road, Suite 690, Dallas 75254. Make checks to Jim Fincher--no credit cards or pay pal--cash or checks only. Tax is in $7. price. This is not a profit making venture. I just want to get the word out that we need to KICK SMU's BUTT!!!!!

Also avaiable at first NTE Sr. Send Off 2PM Sun. July 30th @ LaHacienda Ranch 35 at Frankford in Carrollton, athletic dept. event in Grand Prairie on Thurs. 7/27 @ 6PM @ Ruth Jackson Center, Dallas Chptr. NTX night @ Frisco RoughRiders @ 7 on 7/28, UT pregame party in Austin @ DoubleTree Club Hotel on Fri. night Sept.1st, UT Tailgate @ Waterloo Park in Austin @ 8 AM Sept. 2nd, Summer preseason scrimmages, 8/5 Athletic Dept. BBQ @ athletic center, and in village @ tailgate for SMU on 9/9.

Edited by DallasGreen

Wanted to bump this back to the top as shirts have arrived. Call 214-707-7859 if you want to pick up @ my office Mon-Thurs. 8 to 5 or Fri. 8 to noon. Price is $7. M through XL $1. extra for each size above XL. Will mail if you send check, sizes, and return address and phone, but there will be $1. handling charge and postage added. For pick up or mail orders use Jim Fincher, 14785 Preston Road, Suite 690, Dallas 75254. Make checks to Jim Fincher--no credit cards or pay pal--cash or checks only. Tax is in $7. price. This is not a profit making venture. I just want to get the word out that we need to KICK SMU's BUTT!!!!!

Also avaiable at firstNTE Sr. Send Off 2PM Sun. July 30th @ LaHacienda Ranch 35 at Frankford in Carrollton, Dallas Chptr. NTX night @ Frisco RoughRiders 7 on 7/28, UT pregame party in Austin @ DoubleTree Club Hotel Sept.1st, Summer preseason scrimmages, 8/5 BBQ @ athletic center, and in village @ tailgate for SMU on 9/9.

Jim, it's going to cost you more than a $1 to mail one of those shirts.

Jim, it's going to cost you more than a $1 to mail one of those shirts.

I know, but I'm just trying to get them to people ASAP so the message gets out. You just don't realize what it's worth to me personally to beat those arrogant Horse's As_es, but thanks for the info. Silver. Saw FFR @ Tarrant Co. NTE @ Ft. Worth Cats last night. All who came had a great time as Cats kicked the snot out of St. Paul Saints.