FAU Score

NT91

Jeesh guys, La-LA is not exactly LSU, but they owned us running the football. At times it was like watching a bowling ball go though the pins... We really do have some talented players, but they are just not jelling yet. (I think next year we are a much better D) I hate doing it, but reality sets in...

FAU - 34

NT - 14

Patrick Cobbs - 120 Yards rushing and a TD.

Johnny Quinn - 70 yards receiving and a TD

...And, we really need to see some talented-newbies take the field late in games. These players havent seen much action. Now is definently the time to see what they have. I'm looking at the rest of this season like early spring ball, and it does bring some of my enthusiasm back. I support these guys no matter who takes the field, but let's get the biggest bang for the buck. I would like to see Phillips and Kellen Haynes get reps at QB, Evan Robertson at RB, and let's find out what we have with Roy Covington and Casey Fitzgerald at WR. On D, I would now just hold Isaac Thomas out for this season, so let's rotate some backup players who may need game experience for next year. I would start rotating Holman and Graves with Colt Mahan outside. I think Toby Nwigwe RS'd, but will be fun to watch in the spring. The DL rotation is already pulling in just about everyone. Not sure what to do with DB's, but I would like to see more of the backups...Cliff Higgs and Tyrone Carter for example.

No, I'm not giving up...I'm cheering up. We could have a good team to look forward to next season. I'm ready to see part of the future now.

Just my 2-cents worth...

GMG!!!

All I want out of this is to get the bench emptied and give game experience to anyone who is part of the future.  If this is a rebuilding season, let's build something.

Why not play as hard and as long as they can to help PC have the chance to play on Sundays. He has been a great player for this team and a leader, now is the time for them to work their butts off for him!!!!

Edited by jjpfootball

Why not play as hard and as long as they can to help PC have the chance to play on Sundays.  He has been a great player for this team and a leader, now is the time for them to work their butts off for him!!!!

I like PC as much as anyone does but team goals and team improvement trump individual goals everytime. I'm sure PC would say the same.

I like PC as much as anyone does but team goals and team improvement trump individual goals everytime. I'm sure PC would say the same.

I agree. I'd like to think NFL coaches will look past this year- the problems with his numbers this year are more than out of his control.

If the game becomes a L, then I'd like to think Dickey hit them with every play and player we have. It's a good idea to bring the new guys in for some reps.

NT by 3-7 points if its win.

FAU by 7-14 if they win.

Jeesh guys, La-LA is not exactly LSU, but they owned us running the football. At times it was like watching a bowling ball go though the pins... We really do have some talented players, but they are just not jelling yet. (I think next year we are a much better D) I hate doing it, but reality sets in...

Hey guys, a cajun fan here. I just noticed this statement and you are right, we arent LSU, but we do have the 9th ranked Rushing offense, so yall havent been the only team getting run on by the cajuns, I wouldent worry about it, you just caught a team whos lives almost entirely by the run right now.

Personally, I understand the pessimism after a loss, cuzz my cajuns were 1-5, and I was way down, but guys, I saw so much for yall to look forward with. I watched yall earlier this year against Troy, and that team I saw the other night would have beaten troy by 3 TD's. Meager looked very confused in the troy game, where as in the UL game he looked like a true leader. I mean he threw a pick in his first 3 passes. Most young QB's tank it, but he came back out and kept flinging it. Yall are still a good team, and I'm glad my team has a chance this year, cuzz yall are gonna be VERY good next year.

One last thing...this is a prediction thread right...

UNT-31/FAU-7

UL-31/FIU-21

Take it easy guys,

Tuffguy

I think we lose this game and ULM....but win the home finale. I'm also not too optimistic about next year. What are people seeing in this D that says they'll be better next fall??

As for this week, FAU is too fast and athletic on D....therefore our Offense will be down this week....lucky for us, FAU doesn't have much offense either so it won't be a blowout.

FAU - 24

UNT - 13