First Reports

H-towngreen

Where'd you d/l the rosters from? PS2 or XBox? How'd you get them on your machine?

Also, you have the option to change between ea trax and the original band music. Then there's always the option of turning the menu music off altogether...

This guy gives out rosters every year and does a Grade A job. These rosters make a good game great.

You will have to register in the forums.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Chapman kicking tail for anyone else, or is it just me? He is a terror out there. I am llike 7 games in and he has like 5 or 6 sacks, and a ton of tackles for a down lineman.

Any other surprises out there?

Not like Jamario is a surprise, but he is REALLY good in this game.

Guest e-bone

To download rosters you will need an Action Replay or MaxDrive. With those you download the file from the internet and load it into the USB connected memory card with the software that comes with the device. You then just pop the memory card into your machine and you have the rosters. If you have an xbox you will want to load the rosters from the memory card to your hard drive.

Where'd you d/l the rosters from? PS2 or XBox? How'd you get them on your machine?

Also, you have the option to change between ea trax and the original band music. Then there's always the option of turning the menu music off altogether...

I've got an X-port and downloaded the first "official" tongue.gif roster file offered this year for NCAA 2006 on PS2.

The guy who does them does a helluva job. Highly recommended. He's got them avaiable for X-port and Max Drive.

I recommend buying a max drive, it's a lot easier to work with.

http://www.maddenmania.com/forums/showthre...ad.php?t=100645

Edited by Got5onIt

Guest e-bone

I love the series, but have one question....

Is there an auto recruiting feature. I like to spend my time playing and not recruiting.

I admit I had switched over to Sega, but have no choice now.

Playing a dynasty and not recruiting doesn't really sound like much fun, but I guess you could just leave recruiting assistance on and simulate all 5 weeks of the recruiting period. You won't get good players, but that is the only way to do it without doing it yourself.

Playing a dynasty and not recruiting doesn't really sound like much fun, but I guess you could just leave recruiting assistance on and simulate all 5 weeks of the recruiting period. You won't get good players, but that is the only way to do it without doing it yourself.

Actually this version makes you start the recruiting process during the season.

To some it is fun, to me it's not. I do not like to micromanage. If I want to micromanage I like the old pc footballgames of the 90's. Anyone remember the old frontpage series. I know I am old.

I just would like to see them as alternate uni's.

I just started RFTH,and I am a LE,overall 82, on UNT and starting,just played an awesome game @ LSU.

it was 24-24, w/ 1:37 left in the 4th. LSU called a trick play, toss to the HB,HB passes to QB, TJ Covington(impact player) was in the zone,and he orces a fumble,brandon monroe picks it up,and we win the game

Jamario:26 for 134,2 TD's.

ME:2 tackles,1 sack sad.gif

so far i'm 5-2 Losses to Mid Tenn St. and Kansas St. Should've beat Kansas St. but got caught by them blitzing and fumbled on the option with 8 seconds left in the game with 1st and goal from the 3. Needless to say K-St recovered and killed the clock. Oh and Jamario is burning up the record books on my dynast. Through 7 games here's his main stats these do not include kick returns and punt returns

Rushing

218 carries for 2217 Yards with 32 tds

Recieving

4 catches for 202 yards and 2 td's

In the FIU game he had 24 carries for an NCAA record 444 yards rushing and 7 td's

The game is great, minus the terrible EA Trax and the bad decision to put the lateral at the R2 button I also don't much like the awkward position of the sprint and juke stick (that can be fixed by going to the 05 control scheme). I don't run the option, and even if so, I don't want that button in such an easy-to-hit place. It should've been R3 or something else. I figure I can cut a notch out of the R2 or put some tape on it so I can feel it and not hit it by mistake.

Well, I started the Heisman mode and created a scramble QB, to go with the running backs we have. My player is Andrew Smith - - so far undefeated pulling out very close wins at MUTS and I think Arkansas State. I love this game, Andrew is at the top of the Heisman list with J - Mo close behind mostly because PC had to serve a 2 game suspension. Andrew is averaging 150 rushing and 100 passing. Jamario has over 1200 yards and I just finished the 6th game.

One thing I have learned is that there are certain defenses that will shut down certain offenses. I couldnt stop Muts, Ark State, or FIU until I found the defense.

Turney