Sooo…is Texas back??

emmitt01

1 minute ago, emmitt01 said:

So, no?

So you can't look up the score on the same device you are using to post on gmg.com?  Are you not watching our game on TV and seeing the scroll across the bottom in featuring all the scores from FBS games.  Are you not listening on radio either?  I am sure by now they have mentioned the final of TX vs OU.

• Upvote 5
  • RV 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, rcade said:

I'm hearing reports from Fair Park that the Longhorns came up short.

Get it?

Lot of energy wasted on a school that won’t send ANY of its teams to Denton to play us ever.  Moreover if they found themselves 6-6 with an invite to play us in a minor bowl they would likely stay home.  And OU has equal disdain for us.  Our team is actually playing a competitive game right now.  But hey have fun. 🙄

• Upvote 3
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1

50 minutes ago, Meangreen Fight said:

Lot of energy wasted on a school that won’t send ANY of its teams to Denton to play us ever. ... Our team is actually playing a competitive game right now.  But hey have fun. 🙄

UNT alumni can multitask.

Is it just me or does the air smell a little sweeter this afternoon and are birds singing more sweetly?

Edited by rcade
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

50 minutes ago, rcade said:

UNT alumni can multitask.

Plenty of places to "multitask" on all things TX vs OU and beyond.   There is a section even here on gmg.com to do that.   So call me crazy the but I consider the  "Mean Green Football" section to be about Mean Green Football not trolling programs that won't schedule us. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Maybe the moderators will be proactive and move this discussion to it's appropriate location?  Or create one for trolling programs that consider ours completely irrelevant.

Edited by Meangreen Fight
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Meangreen Fight said:

Plenty of places to "multitask" on all things TX vs OU and beyond.   There is a section even here on gmg.com to do that.   So call me crazy the but I consider the  "Mean Green Football" section to be about Mean Green Football not trolling programs that won't schedule us.

You are arguing about board moderation during a game while telling people they should be focusing on the game.

And you're not even discussing the game!

Edited by rcade
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Meangreen Fight said:

Plenty of places to "multitask" on all things TX vs OU and beyond.   There is a section even here on gmg.com to do that.   So call me crazy the but I consider the  "Mean Green Football" section to be about Mean Green Football not trolling programs that won't schedule us. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Maybe the moderators will be proactive and move this discussion to it's appropriate location?  Or create one for trolling programs that consider ours completely irrelevant.

!!forumpolice.png.b18eb03180381fca5bcb390df450133c.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cougar King said:

UT would drop 60+ on UNT and Ewers would shred this defense. Dumb thread.

I agree with you. It’s a weird thing to take any joy in. Not to mention, Texas will probably get another shot at OU in the Big 12 Championship game with a CFP berth on the line. Losing to OU hardly means they’re not back.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

22 hours ago, Cougar King said:

UT would drop 60+ on UNT and Ewers would shred this defense. Dumb thread.

Um, I'm sure with Austin having a bye week this coming weekend then coming to TDECU on the 21st, it's not gonna be pretty.  I'm sure most are selling their tickets to the game to make money then go do something enjoyable that Saturday.  

38 minutes ago, keith said:

Sitting in a respectable number of UNT fans at the Navy game and around me there were many watching the Texas/OU game on their phones and providing play-by-play updates instead of watching the game in front of them.  SMH.

I'm sure that there were plenty of them also watching the A&M/Bama game with bated breath, too...