Jalie Mitchell Update

meanJewGreen

18 hours ago, meangreenfaninno said:

Usually if you get another job in coaching it will take money away from your settlement with the old contract so maybe this is just temporary?

don't you have to make a reasonable effort to get a similar coaching job though? I think thats why Chad Morris had to leave Allen 

• Puking Eagle 1

Coaching takes a special personality that relishes the grind.  Also, sometimes it is difficult for the great players to be great coaches because it just came easy to them.

Either way, I wish her well.  Quality individual that always represented us well.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3

On 8/18/2023 at 1:25 PM, MeanGreenTeeth said:

Real estate agent.  Everyone's fallback career once their dream has died.

Forgetting about Jalie for a minute, this is funny. I know multiple people who suddenly decide to clean up their social media and all of a sudden they're offering to help anyone with their real estate needs. 😂

• 3 weeks later...