'24 RB Offer: Kedren Young; Lufkin: 4 star - .9051 composite

UNTLifer

• 3 months later...

Not sure why some feel the need to post every offer so that we can come back and sort through multiple pages of players who did not choose UNT. Trying to keep up with the players who are interested in UNT gets complicated when there are numerous posts for everyone we speak to.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 2

11 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Not sure why some feel the need to post every offer so that we can come back and sort through multiple pages of players who did not choose UNT. Trying to keep up with the players who are interested in UNT gets complicated when there are numerous posts for everyone we speak to.

I started posting offers a decade or so ago so those that only use GMG to follow NT sports could track recruiting. Obviously anyone can go to 247 and just look at a list, but I always thought there were those that preferred to concentrate on this site. I also try to post their social media posts because they often tag their recruiters. Now, in the age of the portal it can also be useful to track who might come back to us through that route. 

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 97and03 said:

I started posting offers a decade or so ago so those that only use GMG to follow NT sports could track recruiting. Obviously anyone can go to 247 and just look at a list, but I always thought there were those that preferred to concentrate on this site. I also try to post their social media posts because they often tag their recruiters. Now, in the age of the portal it can also be useful to track who might come back to us through that route. 

I and many of us in here find it extremely useful.  Many days I come on here mainly to see offers and who we are looking at.  

• Upvote 4

On 6/7/2023 at 10:05 AM, El Paso Eagle said:

I started tracking them much like @97and03.  He links their social media posts and I always focused on 247's composite rating and what other teams had offered so we knew who we were up against.  Part of that is posting where these young men end up.  Just trying to make it easy for people to track these recruits.  

I also search to see if there is another post on a recruit prior to starting one.  If there is, I will just add to that thread.  I apologize for causing you such consternation. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/9/2023 at 11:38 AM, UNTLifer said:

I started tracking them much like @97and03.  He links their social media posts and I always focused on 247's composite rating and what other teams had offered so we knew who we were up against.  Part of that is posting where these young men end up.  Just trying to make it easy for people to track these recruits.  

I also search to see if there is another post on a recruit prior to starting one.  If there is, I will just add to that thread.  I apologize for causing you such consternation. 

I appreciate you doing this. It's helpful for tracking guys that we offered and it also helps know the kind of competition we are up against. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/9/2023 at 11:38 AM, UNTLifer said:

Really appreciate you doing this @UNTLifer and @97and03 as well.

• Upvote 1