Athlon Sports Prediction for FAU

Philip Ferguson

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/florida-atlantic-owls-vs-north-texas-mean-green-prediction-picks-2018

FAU has to travel pretty far and it's going to be very cold for those south Florida kids...hopefully we take full advantage of our home field advantage!

Prediction: North Texas 38, Florida Atlantic 24

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Philip Ferguson said:

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/florida-atlantic-owls-vs-north-texas-mean-green-prediction-picks-2018

FAU has to travel pretty far and it's going to be very cold for those south Florida kids...hopefully we take full advantage of our home field advantage!

Prediction: North Texas 38, Florida Atlantic 24

35-0 in the 2nd quarter?

Rick

• Haha 4

I predicted this game as a loss at the beginning of the year as part of my 8-4 prediction. I saw us losing to Arkansas, FAU, and two of the three games with LT, UAB, and UTSA. I never imagined FAU basically quitting on their season after OU prison-raped them in Norman to start the season. But I also never imagined us blowing at SMU and Arkansas, but struggling to beat UTEP and Rice, along with losing to ODU. 

I think this game will be a win for us this week--I think we bounce back and win this like we did the Southern Miss game, relatively easy. 

• Lovely Take 1

23 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

I predicted this game as a loss at the beginning of the year as part of my 8-4 prediction. I saw us losing to Arkansas, FAU, and two of the three games with LT, UAB, and UTSA. I never imagined FAU basically quitting on their season after OU prison-raped them in Norman to start the season. But I also never imagined us blowing at SMU and Arkansas, but struggling to beat UTEP and Rice, along with losing to ODU. 

I think this game will be a win for us this week--I think we bounce back and win this like we did the Southern Miss game, relatively easy. 

FAU quit? They lost to UCF, MUTS, Marshall, and LaTech. They won their last two including destroying FIU by putting up 430 yards rushing. Their backup RB has 765 yards - our starting combo of Easley/Torrey has 989 (FAU’s Motor has 1169 btw). They haven’t at all quit. Like us they just aren’t not as good as first thought and have lost to good teams. 

34 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

FAU quit? They lost to UCF, MUTS, Marshall, and LaTech. They won their last two including destroying FIU by putting up 430 yards rushing. Their backup RB has 765 yards - our starting combo of Easley/Torrey has 989 (FAU’s Motor has 1169 btw). They haven’t at all quit. Like us they just aren’t not as good as first thought and have lost to good teams. 

Fair enough 

• Thanks 1