Final: UAB 28, La Tech 7. CUSA West Race is Wide Open

ADLER

Total Reset.

Three Way Tie for first place in CUSA West is worst possible for North Texas if the Mean Green win out.

Tonight's close game with UTEP proved that every and any game can be a dog fight.

Go Mean Green!
Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

1Q    2Q    3Q    4Q   

UAB           0      7       7       14

LA T          7       0      0         0

Proof positive that my father's old saying is valid:

"The dog that shits fast don't shit long!"

🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

1Q    2Q    3Q    4Q   

UAB           0      7       7       14

LA T          7       0      0         0

Proof positive that my father's old saying is valid:

"The dog that shits fast don't shit long!"

🙂

Your father's quote made my year! 😂

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ADLER said:
Total Reset.

Three Way Tie for first place in CUSA West is worst possible for North Texas if the Mean Green win out.

I think there is a worse scenario.  If UNT wins out and LA Tech wins the rest of their games, but UAB loses TWO CUSA games, that puts us in a two way tie by record with LA Tech, but we lose out due to the head-to-head game.  A two way tie with LA Tech is worse than a three way tie that includes UAB.

For a chance at the conference title, we need UAB to keep winning (other than when they play North Texas) unless/until LA Tech loses another CUSA game.  

Edited by UNT 90 Grad
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I think there is a worse scenario.  If UNT wins out and LA Tech wins the rest of their games, but UAB loses TWO CUSA games, that puts us in a two way tie by record with LA Tech, but we lose out due to the head-to-head game.  A two way tie with LA Tech is worse than a three way tie that includes UAB.

For a chance at the conference title, we need UAB to keep winning (other than when they play North Texas) unless/until LA Tech loses another CUSA game.  

I stand corrected, as you are right, but I really like our chances if we win out from here.

• Ray 1

La Tech will lose another CUSA game.  

The Loren Easly loss makes me ill.  He was the perfect RB for our offense—power & good enough speed.  What an unlucky break for him & the team.

Are there any true or RS frosh who is waiting in the wings who fits some of Easly’s criteria?

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1