Uniforms for the week

Victorygreen04

3 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Nope, that would be the all whites. I really dig these though!

Those are my number 2s. White helmets have always been used for lesser competition like Jr High and peewee. Its hard to like them on a bigger stage like college or NFL with so many other cool helmets. I like the green on the road because, well, MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

When in all white I think the green should be emphasized in a few spots.  I just would like a smalll Eagle on the hip of the pants or a green stripe on the the side of the jerseies and pants like the  Broncos orange stripe.   Or maybe Mean and Green written down the side of each pant leg.

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, greeneagle1 said:

Those are my number 2s. White helmets have always been used for lesser competition like Jr High and peewee. Its hard to like them on a bigger stage like college or NFL with so many other cool helmets. I like the green on the road because, well, MEAN GREEN!

Texas, Penn St, Wisconsin, Nebraska, etc. would like to have a word with you...

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 3

50 minutes ago, greeneagle1 said:

152056550.0.jpg

(giggle)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Mike Jackson said:

I just would like an Eagle on the pants or a green stripe on the the side of the jerseies and pants like the Broncos orange stripe.   Or maybe Mean and Green written down the side of each pant leg.

These do have the eagle wing accent on the sleeve insets, and the same up the sides of the black pants. Uniforms have looked extremely sharp this season!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, greeneagle1 said:

Texas: Needs and orange or black helmet. 

Penn St: I am ok with because of tradition and Joe Pa

Wisconsin: needs to be more like Nebraska and have alternates. 

I love the Black Nebraska helmets

Not a fan of Texas, but don't ever change that helmet.

Penn St. : Tradition and Joe Pa?  The main that covered for a pedophile for years?  Lost me right there.

Wisconsin: NO

Nebraska: The black is horrible.  They didn't start falling on hard times until they messed with their uniforms.  Bad juju.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I’m not so big on the green slacks but it’s alright.  My preferred away KIT would be black shell, white top, white pants.  I think that’d look great.  Second favorite would be the same but green shell instead of black.  Third favorite would be the same but white shell....just not a big fan of the green pants I guess.  

39 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

I’m not so big on the green slacks but it’s alright.  My preferred away KIT would be black shell, white top, white pants.  I think that’d look great.  Second favorite would be the same but green shell instead of black.  Third favorite would be the same but white shell....just not a big fan of the green pants I guess.  

I really like when the helmet matches the pants but thats just me. I do like the all white uniforms we wore against Iowa.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tmjerm said:

I see what you did there.