Biagi suckz

Cr1028

Just now, All About UNT said:

yeah for sure. Special Teams is garbage....miss the 2013 ST squad

team looks like garbage. I know this is knee jerk but I'm hoping SL gets hired up this yr and theWren can get his guy in. I think he knows recruiting F'ning matters. For all those mindless people that say the recruiting rankings don't matter take this game as example. They're more talented than us.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, p_phelps said:

team looks like garbage. I know this is knee jerk but I'm hoping SL gets hired up this yr and theWren can get his guy in. I think he knows recruiting F'ning matters. For all those mindless people that say the recruiting rankings don't matter take this game as example. They're more talented than us.

The same Wren that gave this coach a raise after winning FIVE games in season 1?

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2

4 hours ago, GRN-WHT said:

Maybe because he's making crap ton of money and can't be competitive against a peer school?

The question should be.. Why did they not recruit a Punter sooner? You knew Keena was going to be gone following last year.. SL first class shoulda included a Punter when the class was likely to be smaller, and now it's difficult to do a scholarship P when u need other spots to be filled.

6 hours ago, p_phelps said:

What years did Liberty out rank Baylor? What about UTSA and Baylor?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

The question should be.. Why did they not recruit a Punter sooner? You knew Keena was going to be gone following last year.. SL first class shoulda included a Punter when the class was likely to be smaller, and now it's difficult to do a scholarship P when u need other spots to be filled.

What years did Liberty out rank Baylor? What about UTSA and Baylor?

What years have we out ranked either of them!? I'd say UTSA is clearly a better team right now. Wonder if being around the top of recruiting of cusa has something to do with it 🤔. 

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

10 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I can't believe he couldn't find one kid in the GD nation who could punt. There are only 130 punters needed in FBS. Give me a freaking break. This is by far the worst group of punters I've seen since I began following the program. We've been spoiled i guess.

We had Austin McGehee committed and then it fell through.  Did not appear to have a backup plan.