Fastest quarterback

Cr1028

53 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I'm interested in knowing who the speed of our quarterbacks in order.   is Fine faster than Shanbour? Is isadore faster than Fine? Does O'Hara have track speed? Could someone close to the program like @Brett Vito or @TheReal_jayD let us know?

If I had to bet money on a 100 yard dash , I'd probably go with Fine 

I haven't seen enough of Isadore to know, but he is shifty. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 10:10 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

People need to stop bringing up O'Hara.   He's on a lower level than Josh Greer or Brent Osbourne.  Almost at Connor Means' level as far as the QB position goes.   At least Means has a shot to contribute on the field this season.

https://twitter.com/MeanGreenFB/status/897900729679183876

Edited by Cr1028
  • Thanks 1

On 8/7/2017 at 10:10 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

People need to stop bringing up O'Hara.   He's on a lower level than Josh Greer or Brent Osbourne.  Almost at Connor Means' level as far as the QB position goes.   At least Means has a shot to contribute on the field this season.

giphy.gif

Edited by Tyler Maryak
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Yes, it is. 

I would say Shanbour is faster. I think he may even be a little quicker in a box too. 

I expect to see Means on KO's whippin' heads back. 

I would agree with that. I remember being surprised to see how fast Shanbour was after he got over his turf toe. His speed and quickness was NOT what initially caught my eye when I observed him in drills.

Fine is fast and shifty, and he is one of those players that is as fast as he needs to be under pressure.

Izzy appears to be pretty fast. And when fully healed, he might end up being just as fast as Shanbour and Fine.

Pearson is surprisingly fast. But he is not as quick as Fine and Shanbour. When I saw him take off on a long run in the spring, he seemed to get faster after he got past the line of scrimmage.

If Means was still around he would be right up there with the top three. If he stays healthy, he's going to be a special teams beast. And down the road.....potentially more.