Breaking Jalen Guyton WR Trinity Valley

TheReal_jayD

I saw my first TVCC (formerly HCJC) football game in 40 years about 1 month ago against Blinn. Guyton had a pretty good game. Was hoping  6-6, 360 OT Jovan Pruitt would sign with the Mean Green but ended up signing with Tarleton St. I guess grades may have been an issue. Was also a 4* out of Bishop Dunne. 

Maybe Guyton can talk his high school QB into coming here since he will be back on the bench in 2017.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Pwo. I believe they can't announce then

Right, but was wondering if you could confirm that's since, as @emmitt01 showed, he was signing something.

I've always been unsure what the deal is with walkons signing LOIs, and if they actually can. I've seen walkons sign stuff, but I think they may be dummy LOIs, so to speak. Was just wondering if you had any confirmation on Isadore.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

Right, but was wondering if you could confirm that's since, as @emmitt01 showed, he was signing something.

I've always been unsure what the deal is with walkons signing LOIs, and if they actually can. I've seen walkons sign stuff, but I think they may be dummy LOIs, so to speak. Was just wondering if you had any confirmation on Isadore.

Is this something @Brett Vito could answer or get info for us about if Izzy is a PWO or scholarship?

Also, shocking a guy who was ranked/thought highly of could only be a PWO. Could it be he is a  walk on till the fall then offered a scholarship? Or any options that could be used for him to possibly be a scholarship player in the future? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

Is this something @Brett Vito could answer or get info for us about if Izzy is a PWO or scholarship?

Also, shocking a guy who was ranked/thought highly of could only be a PWO. Could it be he is a  walk on till the fall then offered a scholarship? Or any options that could be used for him to possibly be a scholarship player in the future? 

He is a pwo. He is coming in spring

3 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

He is a pwo. He is coming in spring

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1