Jerry McFadden

greenjoe

I was looking at things North Texas when I came upon a Wikipedia entry listing retired Mean Green numbers.  it listed the 4 I know and also listed number 15 belonging to a Jerry McFadden that played (?) at NT from 1988-1992.  I don't recall this player.  Please help me here.

Beat somebody in the where ever bowl

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont know either but i found this on UNT News Twitter page

He's also not in the UNT Hall of Fame so it might be a nincompoop putting it in to be a A Hole......That being Said I found a Jerry McFadden, I found a Jerry McFadden  that was executed in Huntsville in Oct 1999 for the abduction, Rape and Murder of 3 people but I doubt that would be worth retiring a jersey for

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

There is a Jerry McFadden on Facebook that says he went to UNT 88-92 and coached at UNT from 12-15.

Are you sure he didn't write that he drove a coach?

200.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/29/2016 at 0:37 PM, greenjoe said:

I was looking at things North Texas when I came upon a Wikipedia entry listing retired Mean Green numbers.  it listed the 4 I know and also listed number 15 belonging to a Jerry McFadden that played (?) at NT from 1988-1992.  I don't recall this player.  Please help me here.

Beat somebody in the where ever bowl

GO MEAN GREEN

Giovanni Vizza might have something to say about the validity of that.  

101307_Gio_Passing_UNT.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I will never understand why people trust Wikipedia. It should always be used as a last resort because people like to monkey around on there so much.

The Todd Dodge page was pretty fun a few years back.  That poor man's life story was swinging wildly from infallible god-like let's build national monuments to him to ne'er-do-well menace to society who needs banishment to the ruins of Elugelab.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

The Todd Dodge page was pretty fun a few years back.  That poor man's life story was swinging wildly from infallible god-like let's build national monuments to him to ne'er-do-well menace to society who needs banishment to the ruins of Elugelab.

Esoteric?  Question, no info.