How Many MORE Games Do You Expect To Win?

Cerebus

How many MORE wins do you expect this season?  

136 members have voted

1. 1. How many MORE wins do you expect this season?

If it possible that we develop a formidable offensive line the next few weeks then this team could hit 5 or 6 wins this year & Littrell should be C-USA Coach of the Year. 

❓Anyone know what newcomer(s) could emerge in the offensive line this season?

PS: Sorry, demaxel, I'll change my icon since I've duplicated yours.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

I expect them to show up to every game with their "I didn't come here to lose" t-shirts on under their jerseys. 

So my expectation is that they win all seven remaining games. 

I may sound delusional, but I'm sick to death of the word "realistically". It's become our rationalization word for underachieving.

Delusional is a bit strong--I'd just call you a homer, which is fine. We need homers around here...but realistically, we won the games we are probably going to win this year. Maybe we will still one against the Texas twins, but even that is going to be hard when the reality of only having 68 scholarship players finally starts to hit us as we get into November.

• Upvote 1

I'd say 2 wins. The fight that the team has, proves that there are some wins left. 

Although it is possible to get four more wins, just the last game showed that our team is just needing more development time. 

I still think we have bounced back from 2015 quite well. If we keep developing the way we have been, we are going to be real good after this year.

Taking it one game at a time .... and loving it.

The conference seems to have more balance than was predicted before the season. WKU may be toughest game left on schedule, but that is five weeks away and a lot can change between now and then. After UTSA crushed USM today, I don't know what to think about either team. Assuming we beat UTSA in three weeks, we come home with a 3-1 C-USA record to face LaTech. That should draw a crowd to Apogee (especially if we play well against Army), and improve our chances against LaTech. Then WKU on the road becomes the tough one; but what will the Mean Green be like with nine games under its belt versus six now?

Marshall's shot at a bowl dropped tonight. UNT's shot went up.

I still expect two more wins, but now I think every game left is winnable on the remainder of the schedule. I hope we win them all. It is a nice feeling to know after where were last year that after 6 games this year bowl eligibility is not a huge stretch this season. It is amazing what some determined young men and top quality coaching can achieve.  I figure we need 4 more wins to get to a bowl bid, what do we need to play in the conference championship? A very exciting time.