cusa recruiting rankings

wardly

1 hour ago, Wag Tag said:

Yea baby! My goal this morning was 9 or better! Now can we break 100! Oh and if Seth was into the star system don't you think he might sign a few 3 stars?

Also that grade is with Ozougwu counting for like .7 points because he doesn't have a composite grade. But 247 has him ranked as an 80 and just a handful of spots away from Hamilton in overall rankings so if you gave him the score that Hamilton got, it would put us at 119+ so we would be above WKU for 7th in C-USA. Also keep in mind that these rankings don't include Morris and our biggest recruit in English. 

Basically it is like we started out with no car, $1000 (1 recruit) and no savings. Because of Litrell and company we now have $19000 (19 recruits) to get a nice car so that we can get to work and a little savings left over. Now that we are back working we can start making more (recruits). We also just got to invest and develop until that savings turns into a couple C-USA players down the road!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, man-up UNT said:

Look, we have a long ways to go, McCarney, WTF? Didn't these guys have recruits on a string from the summer and fall. What? Did the coaches just stop recruiting? We have zip recruits from the DMN area top 100, this is unacceptable! Thank Rick V for putting us in this hole. Let's hope Littrell can dig us out...

90, is that you???

31 minutes ago, man-up UNT said:

Look, we have a long ways to go, McCarney, WTF? Didn't these guys have recruits on a string from the summer and fall. What? Did the coaches just stop recruiting? We have zip recruits from the DMN area top 100, this is unacceptable! Thank Rick V for putting us in this hole. Let's hope Littrell can dig us out...

Ouch, that hurts my eyes.

I am pretty sure that the sites give more points for state rankings for recruits. A lot easier to get bonus points in Tennessee or West Virginia.

I am not trying to make excuses or say our guys are better right now, just something I perceive as a flaw in the system. I like Billy's idea of looking at offers. In that respect, we are still lagging way behind. 

2 hours ago, man-up UNT said:

According to this (from the DMN), we have one, Nic Smith.  Jeesh, people, can't we at least be accurate?

http://res.dallasnews.com/interactives/sportsday-top-recruits/

• Upvote 1