Proof of how bad things were in the locker room...

Ryan Munthe

FIXED.

Yes, it did. Dan Mccarney was a fraudulent washed up waste of our time (<----being nice here, seriously). There are things that I have been told that are all but certain and I am not "allowed" to talk about on here. if we haven't already we should not pay this man 1 effing penny. 

Ask that question again when the Mean Green players have done something to be brash about. Nobody likes the showboat whose team is losing by 30 points.

You know who else "nobody" likes, apparently?

The guy who is still playing his a** off, scoring the only touchdown against a bunch of FCS 2nd-stringers because EVERYONE ELSE on his team gave up.

Same guy.

• Upvote 1

The guy who is still playing his a** off, scoring the only touchdown against a bunch of FCS 2nd-stringers because EVERYONE ELSE on his team gave up.

Same guy.

Get it right, MGT...his TD on Homecoming against FCS Portland State was against their 3rd and 4th stringers...#accuracy

• Upvote 1

Just for reference to @Cerebus and the Mods, if what they are talking about is true, is there some reason why we aren't "allowed to talk about it" as many on here have said? 

I believe what is being referred to is rumors that Mac was drinking and it effected his performance.  It's a pretty slanderous accusation that someone should only make when they have some actual proof, so far no one has.   

If people are making such accusation but yet can't back any of it up with proof, what are we supposed to do, let it stay on here so that Harry can get sued?  

• Upvote 5

Same guy.

I liked Carlos. I thought it was a shame he ended his playing career on a total chump move, but it's not the end of the world. I look forward to seeing what he does at Throwing Deuces Keep Your Head on a Swivel Fashions.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Harry locked this topic