UNT Support is Growing

UNT 90 Grad

Haven't been there in a really long time but the Rally House in Plano on Park & Preston used to have a ton of good NT stuff.  I may swing by there this week and see if it's still the case.

I went there before the SMU game. Had a solid collection. Picked up a new t-shirt for the game. Lots of various shades of green to pick from...

Haven't been there in a really long time but the Rally House in Plano on Park & Preston used to have a ton of good NT stuff.  I may swing by there this week and see if it's still the case.

Unless the Plano location has really gone down hill, they'll still have Fairview beat out.  Plano's selection has been impressive the few times I've been in there.  For a long time, Fairview was only getting in the products that Plano wasn't able to sell.

• Upvote 1

Unless the Plano location has really gone down hill, they'll still have Fairview beat out.  Plano's selection has been impressive the few times I've been in there.  For a long time, Fairview was only getting in the products that Plano wasn't able to sell.

The Flower Mound location is the best. The UNT section is about the same size as every other school.

• Upvote 2

I stopped by the Rally House Texas in Fairview on the way home today.  I'm sure they have my picture behind the counter labeled "Crazy guy that comes in periodically to ask why we don't have more UNT stuff."   Nonetheless, I keep coming back.   If I see growth, I always try to buy something.  

I saw growth today.   A while back they stopped using the UNT stuff to frame around the manager's office door and moved it to a single end cap.   Today, I see that it's grown to more of a section, located in the middle of the store.  No longer are there only odd sizes either.   They do still have an oddly large assortment of infant and toddler stuff, but that's only about a fifth of the North Texas merch they have to offer.  I bought a pencil holder and walked out.  I then walked back in to thank them for growing the section.  They said they are still working on getting more.  

large.image.jpeg.b6dd843e27ca415ba5afa4b

Ewww OSU