MEAN GREEN BATTLE FLAGS

greenjoe

I was asked about North Texas battle flags.  We got 'em.  the 3 X 5 is $29.99 and the 4 X 6 is $39.99, plus tax and I'll ship for the cost of the freight and envelope.  Call Denton Bicycle Center @ 940) 387-9314 or stop by 1700 N. Elm, 76201  M-S   9-6  (and we're open Labor Day).

GO MEAN GREEN

Edited by greenjoe
  • Upvote 4

I was asked about North Texas battle flags.  We got 'em.  the 3 X 5 is $29.99 and the 4 X 6 is $39.99, plus tax and I'll ship for the cost of the freight and envelope.  Call Denton Bicycle Center @ 940) 387-9314 or stop by 1700 N. Elm, 76201  M-S   9-6  (and we're open Labor Day).

GO MEAN GREEN

Good stuff. I'll swing by. Any chance you have North Texas Cycling Jerseys, cycling short, or socks? Please say yes!!!

GO MEAN GREEN

Mean Joe thanks for sharing .

Each separate field is stitched in place.  The star is stitched in place.  the dark green field is stitched in place, and the lime green field is stitched in place.  Nothing, and I mean nothing but the best for my University and my Mean Green friends.  

GO MEAN GREEN

Have you ever considered being the AD?

• Upvote 5

Each separate field is stitched in place.  The star is stitched in place.  the dark green field is stitched in place, and the lime green field is stitched in place.  Nothing, and I mean nothing but the best for my University and my Mean Green friends.  

GO MEAN GREEN

I bought my flag from your bike shop.    Don't forget that the star is stitched too!   Great quality.  Top notch and great pricing. 

• 1 month later...

GO MEAN GREEN

Sounds like the work of American Dream Flags.

Also, if anyone is still interested in original flying worm Christmas ornaments, send me a PM and I'll bring some up tomorrow.