Mandy Leaving?

LoveMG

Yes Nancy, it does sound familiar. Those were discussions on the forum that is titled "The place for Non-UNT Sports, politics, and general discussions and debate. Pretty much everything goes. Not a place for the timid or shy!".

You must be timid and shy?

Rick

Ok. That honestly made me chuckle. I'm awarding you +.5 for that. Though, I prefer the term bashful because heated confrontations give me the vapors.

It's 45 minutes until I leave for the airport, and I've got nothing else to do. Make me laugh one more time and I'll move you into category 3 and call a truce. Deal?

Ok. That honestly made me chuckle. I'm awarding you +.5 for that. Though, I prefer the term bashful because heated confrontations give me the vapors.

It's 45 minutes until I leave for the airport, and I've got nothing else to do. Make me laugh one more time and I'll move you into category 3 and call a truce. Deal?

Ok,. Well, this isn't funny, but at this immediate time, if your planning on boarding a returning flight on an American Airlines 737 out of Kingston, Jamaica, your gonna need to find a room for the night.

American Air Flight 331 overruns Jamaica runway

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Ok,. Well, this isn't funny, but at this immediate time, if your planning on boarding a returning flight on an American Airlines 737 out of Kingston, Jamaica, your gonna need to find a room for the night.

American Air Flight 331 overruns Jamaica runway

Rick

Total f*ing carp. Ok sir. I'm a man of my word. It's not funny for those people, but it killed 5 minutes of my night here figuring that out, and I laughed. Considering that I'm flying into Tulsa, which might or might not be the epicenter of the 2012 sequel depending on weather the Whether Channel (that was for you UNTFan23) can be trusted or not, I might not be so lucky. That buys you, Rick, and the rest of the Mean Green Nation, a Merry Christmas in my book.

Edited by Shuke-D

Likewise, it's never too early to offer your condolences to San Diego State.

They have other issues at the moment. A big scandal going on involving the SDSU AD who just recently resigned....

"announced the resignation of Athletic Director Jeff Schemmel saying Schemmel “disappointed the university” with actions that included the “improper use of state funds.”

Schemmel traveled to Alabama in January to have a tryst with a woman and didn’t have university business there, the woman testified under oath in a deposition this year."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2009/no...rector-resigns/

Edited by NT80

They have other issues at the moment. A big scandal going on involving the SDSU AD who just recently resigned....

"announced the resignation of Athletic Director Jeff Schemmel saying Schemmel “disappointed the university” with actions that included the “improper use of state funds.”

Schemmel traveled to Alabama in January to have a tryst with a woman and didn’t have university business there, the woman testified under oath in a deposition this year."

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2009/no...rector-resigns/

Alabama? Doesn't he realize that the women at Auburn are a lot hotter?

At least, I think that's how it goes. I get mixed up easily. :wacko:

2) Welcome to the dark side.

You know what, I think it is the dark side because I just spent 2 hours doing something I complained about in the first place.

To those early risers and just-got-to-work-and-logged-on'ers stalling from having to do real work while everyone else is out of the office enjoying their Christmas vacation, I apologize for taking part in this. I wasn't strong enough to resist, as I'll admit, I can't string nor pull a recurve bow back either.

But you've gotten this far in the thread, read on. There's bound to be more that interests you here.

Bad Rick

I know some on here had problems with her, but Mandy was never anything but nice to me. Must be that cool million I slipped the athletic department. :lol:

Always dropped by the tailgate to say hi, answered stupid after hours questions I had about an upcoming game, and even gave me a ride at LSU last year when we were trying to find the UNT Tailgate.

Good luck, Mandy, and enjoy that beautiful SoCal whether.

Edited by UNT90