Bethune-Cookman (11/16/17)

CMJ

6 minutes ago, greenminer said:

How do we look w/no Gibson?

We are still hustling on defense, but his tenacity and speed is surely missed. Miller is playing for the first time this year, but his shot looks a little off. 

The biggest difference this year is the defense looks much better and there are no knee jerk reactions on the bench/pulling players after one missed shot. 

We still miss free throws and turn over the ball, but hopefully thatsbhets addressed soon. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, RushnStudies said:

Somebody must be really bored to jump onto the thread and downvote a bunch of posts for seemingly no reason. You did that last home game, too. Why even bother?

I was thinking the same thing. They jump all over me haha. Just get off the boards and go join NT90 being miserable haha. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

A lot closer than it should have been, and I won't blame the refs for giving #3 all his flop attempts. We need to get better rebounding and taking care of the ball. It seemed like we missed a lot of free throws as well but the rate actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was: 25-37.

Shot 67.6% last night. Better than last season (as a whole) at 64.6% but not by much.

• Downvote 3

On 11/16/2017 at 8:17 PM, DeepGreen said:

I know last year was a "toilet", but damn, only 500-600 showing up for a home basketball game?

Official attendance says 2,013.  But yeah, between being Benford'd, and the...experience...of trying to buy single game tickets over previous years, I more or less forgot we had a basketball team.  It's not even remotely been on my radar for a good long while. 

• Downvote 2