North Texas Patient Tested for Ebola Virus

What's the headcount now on Ebola deaths in the US?

When do you worry about Ebola? Is there a magic number to infect or die? Ebola is a crazy bad and deadly virus that deserves a healthy respect. I would prefer it was not here at all. I would like to ban travel from any of the countries where Ebola is in full outbreak unless there is a time gap or isolation period of more than say 25 days.

When do you worry about Ebola? Is there a magic number to infect or die? Ebola is a crazy bad and deadly virus that deserves a healthy respect. I would prefer it was not here at all. I would like to ban travel from any of the countries where Ebola is in full outbreak unless there is a time gap or isolation period of more than say 25 days.

Let me put it this way: what do you want to see so that you'll stop worrying about it?

How is that even reasonable? Forget about the argument of human liberties, the human hopscotch between countries would be impossible to monitor 100%.

To get here you need a passport and you need one to travel most places internationally, it not easy getting from Africa to anywhere without one but especially to jump the pond. Passport stamps can do most of the work, as a great starting spot but not everything we need to do.

When do we worry about obesity? High Blood pressure? Starvation? These will kill more people than Ebola.

• Upvote 1

Let me put it this way: what do you want to see so that you'll stop worrying about it?

I did not like the response we showed, I did not like that no agency cleaned the parking lot for nearly 6 days, it allows for wildcards we don't need. I think a travel ban or waiting period whatever you would like to call it out of these counties. Further I don't give a crap who is in charge Republicans, Democrats, Libertarian, Tea Party or whatever. This is one thing we should not screw around with.

I will consider starting when we have 1 person that is actually infected on US soil.

Nothing like waiting until people are dying, right? No need to even try and stop it, even though we have proof that one person brought it over here and died here because of it, and could have exposed as many as 100 people to the disease.

You don't panic, but you take the needed steps to keep it out of this country. We haven't.

The good news for Tasty is that my personal incubation period has passed, so he doesn't have to worry about infection.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will consider starting when we have 1 person that is actually infected on US soil.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/10/un-envoy-ebola-cases-doubling-every-3-4-weeks/20976197/?icid=maing-grid7%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D543818

Stupid, xenophobic U.N Special Envoy on Ebolia.

Edited by UNT90
  • Downvote 2

When do we worry about obesity? High Blood pressure? Starvation? These will kill more people than Ebola.

Sure, but it usually takes longer than a week and your organs don't turn to mush. Besides, you can't get any of these simply by touching someone who does.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sure, but it usually takes longer than a week and your organs don't turn to mush. Besides, you can't get any of these simply by touching someone who does.

You can't get Ebola by touching someone either. Learn about what you're commenting about.

Preliminary test indicates hospital worker in Dallas has been infected with Ebola. CDC is testing to confirm diagnosis. The healthcare worker hasn't been identified and supposedly followed all protocols while caring for Duncan.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-international/Texas-Health-Care-Worker-Tests-Positive-for-Ebola-Hospital-278932951.html

Preliminary test indicates hospital worker in Dallas has been infected with Ebola. CDC is testing to confirm diagnosis. The healthcare worker hasn't been identified and supposedly followed all protocols while caring for Duncan.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-international/Texas-Health-Care-Worker-Tests-Positive-for-Ebola-Hospital-278932951.html

There has been hundreds of international health workers infected in Africa that say they followed every protocol, in general it has been assumed that there was a gap in protocol because this is a crap hole of a 3rd world country. But it has now been a wonder how many are getting infected, and has been unexplained. Now here the CDC is just going to assume it was a break in protocol but maybe they need to look at the protocols. The Ebola Virus is way more contagius than they are implying publicly.

I wonder if some these officials and jacktards will be less cavalier with Ebola this time around. It also means we have to restart the clock for another 3 weeks. When there is still a week left on the first victim.

There has been hundreds of international health workers infected in Africa that say they followed every protocol, in general it has been assumed that there was a gap in protocol because this is a crap hole of a 3rd world country. But it has now been a wonder how many are getting infected, and has been unexplained. Now here the CDC is just going to assume it was a break in protocol but maybe they need to look at the protocols. The Ebola Virus is way more contagius than they are implying publicly.

I wonder if some these officials and jacktards will be less cavalier with Ebola this time around. It also means we have to restart the clock for another 3 weeks. When there is still a week left on the first victim.

As you might expect we've recieved all the official protocols and such. But no one believes what their telling us. Personally, I don't blame them for lying because of the panic that will occur. Plus, they (CDC) know where their directives come from and who they have to protect if they want to keep their jobs.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1