Congrats to Trevor Moore

BillySee58

Trevor's from OK, right? Who was it that we saw the HS footage of sometime last year, hitting FGs in the 60-70 yard range? I wanna say he was from Washington or Idaho or something.

No, that was him. The kid has leg and has obviously taken the necessary steps to making himself a next-level kicker. Lots of camps and individual coaching, etc.

Lance Dunbar, 294.

Most FG's in a game is 5, shared by Hopovac and Garret Courtney.

Most FG's in a season is 19, Keith Chapman

Most FG's in a Career is 49, by Chapman

Unless we get the passing game going he may have a short at some of those kicking records.

He may have a shot at the season field goal record by game 4...

• Upvote 1

Yeah, you know, if he's this good, I'm not worried about "should we go for it on 4th down? This is a bit too far out." As long as he can hit everything up to the 50-ish mark, I'll gladly take his 6 FGs per game in place of 3 TDs. Add a couple of defensive TDs, and we're likely to win out as long as we don't have a bunch of offensive turnovers.

• Upvote 1

His performance was amazing and I did appreciate it. I do worry that we might get complacent and leave too many points on the field in a game that might end up biting us in the ass. It is comforting to know that he is there for us on 4th and 6 at the 30.

It is comforting to know that he is there for us on 4th and 6 at the 30.

He's been so solid already, right at the start of his career, I'm wondering if he might be there for us when it's 4th and 18 and the 40.