Will we be on the Home side or Away side of the Cotton Bowl

DirtySavage

Anybody got any answers??????

We're the visiting team believe it or not so I'd bet away side. Others can confirm visiting team but I'm almost 100% on visiting team. Doesn't make any sense about UNT being visiting team and only being located within 50 or so miles from bowl game. It's not like we're playing SMU on New Years Day!!! Oh, poor SMU...their not even bowling!!!

Happy Day for the UNT Nation!!!

I think we'll be on both sides.

Not Helping..... HAHA

They better have us on the side facing the camera!!

That would be the side facing the press box and usually the best side in January because it stays out of the shadows longer. I would expect we would be on the press box side, however.

Can't reference this back to where I saw it but we're listed as home team sitting on the east side which faces the press box. They expect UNT to have the most fans there and want us in the camera angles at all times, sections 21-27.

That is what I was told. The ticket block our AD is selling is on the East Side for TV, but we are still the home team even though it isn't the press box side. Doing it for TV. Buying tickets directly through the HOD site puts you on the UNLV side, although we might as well take it over too :wink:

Here is what I've received:

UNT will be the side with 22,23,24,25,26…..

Sections 19 to 28 are “blocked” off for UNT tickets sales at UNT. You can buy tickets directly from the Heart of Dallas folks, but you will be in the end zone or on the UNLV side. Only a small portion of the UNLV side is blocked off.

Here is the seat map, you can click on each section.

http://heartofdallasbowl.tix.com/GenericMap.aspx?EventCode=607750#

If you “click” on sections 19 to 28, you will see that they are blocked (because they are being sold through UNT), but if you click on the end zones, you will see the available seats. Also, there are “no” chair back seats on the UNT side. You can bring chair backs/seats to the game.

• Upvote 1