Poll: Will UNT be closed on Monday?

UNTeagle88

I hope not. Will be a disaster, especially if it results in graduation getting moved back.

They probably wouldn't move graduation back. Grades aren't even final and recorded until the Monday after all the ceremonies.

Every year a few people walk the stage and find out they didn't pass until Monday.

Edited by Cerebus

We have a chance of more freezing rain tonight and it is not suppose to warm up until late Monday. I think there is a good chance it is closed. Especially since it is a commuter school.

No Andrew. UNT is not a commuter school and hasn't been for a while.

We have among the highest on-campus and within 5-mile student residency in the state.

You have a final on Monday don't you?

No. I do have that nightmare every once in a while though. Graduated in1999. Saw a really bad accident earlier. The temperatures won't allow much melting between now and then.

However, if I had a final I would say it's far too dangerous as well.

Edited by UNTexas

They probably wouldn't move graduation back. Grades aren't even final and recorded until the Monday after all the ceremonies.

Every year a few people walk the stage and find out they didn't pass until Monday.

I didn't know until after ceremonies that I was actually graduating. And it was only partially because I was still drunk.