Fracking Next to Apogee?

MeanGreenGlory

So do you just quote what pertains to your argument?

They haven't studied earthquakes or fracking long enough...but it appears that there may be a correlation.

That's enough for me to believe it. Do you think global warming is a lie because it may be linked to emissions, too?

I pulled quotes because you said these were the sole cause of the earthquakes. You not me. The article states they may cause... Don't change your arguement to win a debate, stick to your original comment.

You also stated they cause water pollution. If it is done correctly, this is not true and the pumping of waste water back into the ground is done at a level below the water table.

Regarding global warming:

http://www.climatedepot.com/2013/07/15/suns-bizarre-activity-may-trigger-another-little-ice-age-or-not-solar-activity-is-in-gradual-decline/

Funny thing is that this report claims there could be a mini-ice age with very cold winters and other publications state that this will have a minimal effect on global warming. The fact is that there is still much research to be done regarding global warming, so nobody really knows.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like pie. I had pecan, chocolate and apple over Thanksgiving. What about you all?

Oh God, where do I start? Buttermilk, apple, more buttermilk, more apple . . . pumpkin, pecan, another slice of buttermilk . . . later made a "sandwich" out of two slices of pumpkin and a slice of pecan in between . . . had a slice of red velvet cake . . . Granted this was all during the entire four day weekend, but still, I feasted . . . It was a good pie weekend for me.

• Upvote 1