Respect from SMU?

emmitt01

Re: UNT

by CargoGunki » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Losing to UNT would not only embarrassing to the program but also to the conference.

Really dude? Your team sucks...SMU draws like nobody to their games, and the stadium is in the middle of Dallas, within walking distance of thousands of residents....You pay your coach 2 million dollars for 5 wins... Any embarrassment SMU or it's mighty conference suffers has been done long before you play UNT. Idiot...

• Upvote 4

http://ponyfans.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69256

Quick, somebody jump and make sure gravity is still in effect

Emmitt that's not respect at all, that is pure unbridled fear. That kind of primal fear will give them nightmares and teases their flight for survival instincts.

I have no idea how SMU still has such a high and mighty opinion of themselves, still. No fans, pathetic turnout, terrible team, coach who hates his job...SMU is an embarrassment to the AAC. Losing to us will not lower that view.

They're scared that they have been passed up and may lose BIG next year.

Edited by meangreener

It's actually flattering. Sure they'd be embarrassed. When you talk sh$t and don't back it up it hurts. We need to embarrass them. Just like the last time we played them.

Unless I am forgetting something, last time we played them we lost. I think were even up and we let them get back in the ballgame.

What is our overall series record? I think they're ahead by like 3, isn't that right? If that's correct and we even it up over the next couple of years, it could make it even more interesting to maintain it over time.

Too bad it was not Dodge's last season as well. I was sitting in Ford Stadium really wanting that game in the W column.

I feel really bad that I cannot remember our quarterback's name that started that game, and probably should have remained starter. I think we would have won if out center hadn't snapped the ball ten feet over his head when we were in good field position, and either leading or about to take the lead.

I feel really bad that I cannot remember our quarterback's name that started that game, and probably should have remained starter. I think we would have won if out center hadn't snapped the ball ten feet over his head when we were in good field position, and either leading or about to take the lead.

Danny Meager started i believe....

• Upvote 1