UTSA feels the championship fever leading into North Texas

Harry

lol what a bunch of dummies, led by a moderator nontheless

You have better facilities by the simple fact that your program is a century old. Same reason why you have more "history", even though it's a miserable one for the most part. Facilities can be built and it's something UTSA has already started doing.

None of that automatically gives UNT the nod in regards to product put out on the field nor does it put you at a higher level--we are both in the same conference after all. If you think your facilities/budget will give you the edge over UTSA over the years you are delusional. Take a look at most head to head recruiting battles between our schools these past couple of yrs...funny how most of them are choosing the clearly "inferior" uni down in SA.

Imagine what well do when our entire athletic complex is complete. Bye bye to you UNT, left behind by the Texas schools yet again. Maybe UTEP will stay behind with yall.

If we're dummies then you're a poopoo head! Yeah!

lol what a bunch of dummies, led by a moderator nontheless

You have better facilities by the simple fact that your program is a century old. Same reason why you have more "history", even though it's a miserable one for the most part. Facilities can be built and it's something UTSA has already started doing.

None of that automatically gives UNT the nod in regards to product put out on the field nor does it put you at a higher level--we are both in the same conference after all. If you think your facilities/budget will give you the edge over UTSA over the years you are delusional. Take a look at most head to head recruiting battles between our schools these past couple of yrs...funny how most of them are choosing the clearly "inferior" uni down in SA.

Imagine what well do when our entire athletic complex is complete. Bye bye to you UNT, left behind by the Texas schools yet again. Maybe UTEP will stay behind with yall.

hahaha_didnt_read.gif

If anyone is insecure it's yall. A simple article about the UTSA players/coaches' excitement gets multiple responses to reassure each other that UTSA doesn't stand a chance.

Yall are weird.

What's weird is registering to post on an opponent's message board and then crying about the smack talk.

Welcome to football fandom.

• Upvote 2

The sooner yall come to terms with reality the better. Just trying to help you dummies out.

Hah, which is it man? Poor small new UTSA is just happy to be here and happy to have a sliver of hope in a conference race, or Big Giant UTSA is here to crush wittle old UNT?

You'll be leaving us behind soon, so I guess it stands to reason you should crush us like a big boi, huh?

Make up your damn mind, stick to it and stop making the rest of your fans look like fools.

Edited by MeanMag
  • Upvote 1

I called yall dummies cause I'm a nice guy. I was thinking much worse tbh.

Plus your mods enjoy banning me.

No you call us dummies because you are a NutsaCK douche bag, who lives with his parents. My guess is graduated from Churchill or Alamo Heights. Applied to Texas State-San Marcos and got turned down. Chose to go to NutsaCK because he finally finished at San Antonio College and it was the only school that would accept all the transfer hours.

No you call us dummies because you are a NutsaCK douche bag, who lives with his parents. My guess is graduated from Churchill or Alamo Heights. Applied to Texas State-San Marcos and got turned down. Chose to go to NutsaCK because he finally finished at San Antonio College and it was the only school that would accept all the transfer hours.

UNT fan wrong about everything again, what else is new?

I graduated in 2007 and we were at that time known as a commuter school (which is why I had to park at Fouts because the Premium lots were always full) and I saw plenty of other university's t-shirts on campus. UNT was the only school I applied to because it was the closest public university to my mom's house, so it was my first choice. US News says 80.7% live off campus. I thought living off-campus meant you commuted to campus but you're probably right. I love my university but it bugs me how much our fanbase is becoming like SMU's and how quickly.

For most of the last 15 or so years, North Texas has had twice the combined enrollments of SMU and TCU living on or within blocks of our main campus. I think the whole idea of UNT as a commuter school needs to really all but disappear quite frankly, and furthermore because it has become so darn retro as a message board subject and irrevelant to who our school is now and has been for almost 2 plus decades.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Recruits choosing the lowly UTSA over the mighty UNT must be out of their mind. It defies logic.

Or maybe UNT fans are delusional about their superiority. Maybe just maybe UTSA fans aren't the only ones that like the "airplane hangar" and the upward trajectory UTSA is on. Who knows.

Who? One DB from south Texas chose you all over an offer from us and you run around beating your chest. Big deal. 2 star DB's grow on trees. Grade a dbags don't, but we've hit the motherload with you. By the way, we are green and white, don't let those colors scare you off.

Who? One DB from south Texas chose you all over an offer from us and you run around beating your chest. Big deal. 2 star DB's grow on trees. Grade a dbags don't, but we've hit the motherload with you. By the way, we are green and white, don't let those colors scare you off.

You must not follow recruiting often. Kelly isn't the first or last recruit to choose UTSA over UNT.

The sooner yall come to terms with reality the better. Just trying to help you dummies out.

Answer this bird-brain .... do you honestly believe that being a feeder school to largest institution in Texas (that is 1.5 hours away) that you will ever be allowed to have any more success that what you are getting right now?

UT is to UTEP/UTSA

what

UA is to UAB

I know you are new to the college football environment but enjoy the apex of your school's football history. You will NEVER be more than UTEP. You will have your up and down years but no matter how many up you have you WILL be blocked by the burnt orange from moving up any higher. Who knows.....UNT might be as well...... but one thing is for certain in that UTSA will NEVER be in the Big 12 no matter what you do on the field so long as UT is still in the conference.

Who said anything about UT or the Big 12? We don't need to be another UT to be better than lowly UNT. I mean it took us 3 years to catch up to and outrecruit yall so that should tell you something.

You have no facilities.

You won 2 recruiting battles against us this year for recruits from South Texas.

You have a worse record than us.

You're about to lose to us.

You don't have your own stadium.

2,000 students show up if you're lucky.

I guess I don't get it.

UTSA fans won the battle here. I'm at a loss for words. I'm beaten down.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 3

All temporary. Maybe if things stayed how they currently are forever then you might have a point. But they won't, and when those changes happen at UTSA it's bye bye UNT.

Would be hilarious if UTEP left for the MWC and UNT is the only Texas school left again.

Okay, Nostradamus.

Seriously, you win.

You can stop posting now.

All temporary. Maybe if things stayed how they currently are forever then you might have a point. But they won't, and when those changes happen at UTSA it's bye bye UNT.

Would be hilarious if UTEP left for the MWC and UNT is the only Texas school left again.

its going to be hilarious when you crawl into your hole to cry about being left out of a bowl this year. You don't honestly believe the crap you are talking about. Honestly, you are like a little kid who just discovered his dingy ain't just for peeing so you a running around showing everyone your new trick. Welcome to D1 football, now shut up and get back in line to take your ass whoopin.

1. Why would I cry? If we are left out it will be bc we aren't fully eligible, completely out of our control

2. Why wouldn't I believe what I say? History is on my side. UTSA has made the jump to FBS faster than anyone and has gotten invites from multiple conferences. UNT on the other hand has a history of sucking and being left behind. I like my chances to end up being right tbh.

Edited by correcamino
  • Downvote 4