Here's what worries me about UTSA

Harry

There is no reason to think you can't be competitive at this point in your program.

It's really not that different a situation that we are in. We might not have started from scratch 3 years ago, and all apologies to the seniors who have battled through much adversity, but we weren't far off from starting from zero with the condition todd dodge left us in...

Everyone rebuilds, gets blown up and rebuilds again. Windows open and close, even at established institutions. Look at Tulsa and southern miss.

Truth be told, UTSA's practice squad blows out UNT's front line from 2008. And our guys go home with broken bones and foot injuries, but high grades and adoring wives and children.

So I see you had to go there to double check my fine work?

Im just impressed a UTSA grad has heard of google. Free Internet at the KFC these days?

UNT90 stares at his computer and says to himself "I freaking have to get a KFC reference into this. Google = Internet = KFC!!! Success!!!"

Personally, I can't believe you have the creative prowess to connect the dots in such a way. Bravo sir... Bravo.

UNT90 stares at his computer and says to himself "I freaking have to get a KFC reference into this. Google = Internet = KFC!!! Success!!!"

Personally, I can't believe you have the creative prowess to connect the dots in such a way. Bravo sir... Bravo.

"prowess"?

pssh...now who's Charles Dickens?

Nice Excel skills brah... Its not really a trend line but nice try... good effort.

Lost me when you threw out the "brah." What are you, twelve?

Look at it this way. We have had civilized discussions with fans from many other schools this year except UTSA. The Idaho fans were great, came to Denton, were welcomed at our tailgate parties, etc... You and the 4 or 5 other UTSA fans that can't stay away from here are far from being anything close to those fans. I will chalk this up to learning how to be a fan of a D1 school, and your school and program's youth.

UTSA will not score more than 20 on us. I would even be willing to bet they don't score more than twice on us, and our offense and special teams will not give up any scores. Comparing our d to Marshall's is a slap in our face. I've watched Marshall this year and their defense is awful.

• Upvote 2

Lost me when you threw out the "brah." What are you, twelve?

Look at it this way. We have had civilized discussions with fans from many other schools this year except UTSA. The Idaho fans were great, came to Denton, were welcomed at our tailgate parties, etc... You and the 4 or 5 other UTSA fans that can't stay away from here are far from being anything close to those fans. I will chalk this up to learning how to be a fan of a D1 school, and your school and program's youth.

UTSA will not score more than 20 on us. I would even be willing to bet they don't score more than twice on us, and our offense and special teams will not give up any scores. Comparing our d to Marshall's is a slap in our face. I've watched Marshall this year and their defense is awful.

Okay before you get your panties in a tangle... All of my banter is completely intended as a joke. All I wanted to see what it would be like to rile up UNT90 which is the easiest thing i have ever had to do. Which UNT90 should take as a compliment of his trolling and hater skills.

I will be traveling to the UNT game and I hope I meet you and party with you. We'll have a great time and be friends and laugh over this game win or lose. Only i'll never tell you who I am and you'll never know that you shared an intimate moment with me.

Anyways... "Brah" is what the coolest kids say and UNT sucks.

• Upvote 1

My preliminary thoughts on the score are...

I see you guys putting up right around the 20-24 mark... and if that holds true, I think we can squeak out 26-30. All in all, my bye week prediction is:

UTSA 28

UNT 23

with UTSA in the victory formation for the final 3 plays.

:sign162: keep dreamin bud. Mean Green win by 21.

Okay before you get your panties in a tangle... All of my banter is completely intended as a joke. All I wanted to see what it would be like to rile up UNT90 which is the easiest thing i have ever had to do. Which UNT90 should take as a compliment of his trolling and hater skills.

I will be traveling to the UNT game and I hope I meet you and party with you. We'll have a great time and be friends and laugh over this game win or lose. Only i'll never tell you who I am and you'll never know that you shared an intimate moment with me.

Anyways... "Brah" is what the coolest kids say and UNT sucks.

The fact that y'all suck doesn't rile me up.

If you wanna see me riled up, hop on over to our basketball forum.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I wonder if RV and Lynn Hickey have made any wagers on the game? If they win.......RV has to get him a one year supply of Nair. If we win......then he will have to give RV a Premium Account (Free Shipping) to L.L. Bean for his sweater vest needs.

Whoever loses has to shave their mustache.

• Upvote 2

UNT is doing the same thing that EVERY OTHER SCHOOL THAT HAS PLAYED US UP TO THIS POINT has done. They doubt us. They laugh at us. They mock us. Then they play us, and get punched in the mouth a couple times and realize they should have practiced a little bit harder and focused a little bit more. Yall may win, but this team will not go down without swinging. We roll over for no one. Ask OSU.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

UNT is doing the same thing that EVERY OTHER SCHOOL THAT HAS PLAYED US UP TO THIS POINT has done. They doubt us. They laugh at us. They mock us. Then they play us, and get punched in the mouth a couple times and realize they should have practiced a little bit harder and focused a little bit more. Yall may win, but this team will not go down without swinging. We roll over for no one. Ask OSU.

Didn't UTSA put up a bunch of junk points at the end of a blowout and still lose by 21 against OSU?

• Upvote 6