What channel is the game on dish!?

Andrew

I have "The Dish" but my package does not have that ESPN cable channel. Not sure any "Dish" package has access to it matter of fact.

This:

If you have a neighborhood "Fuzzy's" I assure you their manager will put our game on 1 of their 5 or 6 TV screens. I watched the Tulane game that way. Maybe even Chilis but they don't seem as sports cable channel savvy as Fuzzy's.

Good luck, fellers! :thumbsu:

Think Halloween Night At Apogee Stadium! floating-ghost.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I have to say that the move to CUSA has definitely hurt my game viewing from Virginia. Last year we had a ton of games on ESPN3 which is a quality signal. This year I've had to use Front Row Sports and their lackluster signal with multiple popups. Hopefully, when CUSA renegotiates their contracts we'll get better broadcasts to my house. :)

• Upvote 1

I have to say that the move to CUSA has definitely hurt my game viewing from Virginia. Last year we had a ton of games on ESPN3 which is a quality signal. This year I've had to use Front Row Sports and their lackluster signal with multiple popups. Hopefully, when CUSA renegotiates their contracts we'll get better broadcasts to my house. :)

Can always be worse. I have been trying to find a LIVE Audio Feed of the Tulsa-Tulane Game, and only came up with ONE! A Station in Lake Charles (yeah, REAL close to New Orleans) that continuously skips on the Feed. All I have to say is, DUMB Coonasses. DUMBER Okies! Mainly since EVERY Sports Talk Station in the nether regions North of the Red River are talking nothing but OU-Little School on the Prairie. smfh

Called the fuzzy's in deep Ellum and he said he played ball at UNT and would be glad to show it!

Is he sure they'll even get it? When looking for a place to host at, I checked out the Fuzzy's in Plano. They only have Dish Network, which doesn't have an option for Fox College Sports. I wound up landing on The Allen Wickers Sports Pub and Grill.

Side note: meangreensports.com still lists Hooter's in Denton as the official watching party location. I reached out to them to let them know that it was highly likely that Hooters wouldn't have the game again, since its on the same network the Tulane game was on. They still didn't take it down. Watcher beware.

Is he sure they'll even get it? When looking for a place to host at, I checked out the Fuzzy's in Plano. They only have Dish Network, which doesn't have an option for Fox College Sports. I wound up landing on The Allen Wickers Sports Pub and Grill.

Side note: meangreensports.com still lists Hooter's in Denton as the official watching party location. I reached out to them to let them know that it was highly likely that Hooters wouldn't have the game again, since its on the same network the Tulane game was on. They still didn't take it down. Watcher beware.

Said he had direct tv. I'll check it out, if they don't have it I'll be booking it to Plano!

I'm also at Buffalo Wild Wings on 288 and they can't get the game on for some reason. But the manager is going around to all the tables full of frustrated people in green and apologizing about the channel not coming in. There are a lot of Mean Green fans here btw. Somehow they have the SFA/Central Arkansas game though...

I know it's the Day of the Dead stuff happening on Industrial St but for the new Fuzzy's on 35 to not show it at all either? They just permenantly lost my business.

Anyone know if Rusty Taco has the game?