The next 6 games

Sig381

Unt won't sell out vs rice.. Now if they can put together a winning streak coming into HC the following week... That's our chance and carry the momentum into the UTSA game, who I think will travel pretty well.

Is there any precedent that shows SA traveling well anywhere outside of the Hill Country? Not saying that it won't happen, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Edited by foutsrouts

Is there any precedent that shows SA traveling well anywhere outside of the Hill Country? Not saying that it won't happen, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I'll say it.

It won't happen. Did you see that MTSU travel party? That'll be about what Roadkill brings to the party.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we go to Ruston and lose, Dan McCarney should be fired before he even gets through the tunnel to the locker room, and then be forced to walk back to Denton.

If he's fired before even getting through the tunnel in Ruston, why would he walk back to Denton? There'd be nothing left for him in Denton. He'd start walking back to Florida, because, and I don't know if you were aware of this, he won a national championship there.

• Upvote 2

If he's fired before even getting through the tunnel in Ruston, why would he walk back to Denton? There'd be nothing left for him in Denton.

Especially after UNT90 leads an angry mob that breaks into his house, piles his sunglasses into the front yard, and burns RV in effigy* over them.

*In effigy only because RV will be smart enough to physically stay out of the state until the National Guard can restore order.

Especially after UNT90 leads an angry mob that breaks into his house, piles his sunglasses into the front yard, and burns RV in effigy* over them.

*In effigy only because RV will be smart enough to physically stay out of the state until the National Guard can restore order.

90 might sub in Benford for RV, in one or two minute increments of course.
  • Upvote 1

If I were the coach, I'm suggesting to our players that we try to win each of the last six games. I think that would be my strategy going into this final stretch of the season.

If you beat Tech you really put yourself in the drivers seat. UNT has a very winnable schedule and avoids the ECU and Marshall's on the East side. If you lose to Tech you aren't mathematically out of it but it becomes a much harder road.

If you beat Tech you really put yourself in the drivers seat. UNT has a very winnable schedule and avoids the ECU and Marshall's on the East side. If you lose to Tech you aren't mathematically out of it but it becomes a much harder road.

Agreed. Team still controls its own destiny, to a large degree. That's new. And novel. And exciting. I just wish we were sitting at 4-2.

• Upvote 1

My power is...

Endless???

I believe that NT's faith is still very much in their hands.

NT has the most favorable schedule of Tulsa, Rice, Tulane & NT:

UTEP, UTSA and Rice at Home

Tulsa, La Tech, USM away

At this point, NT would be favored in all games but Rice and that would be about a toss up

Tulane has:

Tulsa, UTEP at home

Rice, UTSA and FAU away

OTher than UTEP, I can see Tulane losing any of these games

Tulsa has by far what looks like the most challenging:

NT, Marshall and UTSA at home

Tulane, ECU and La Tech away

NT, Marshall, ECU and Tulane should all be tough

Rice has an easier schedule about equivalent to NT

UTEP, La Tech and Tulane at Home

UAB and NT away

They beat Tulsa in OT, catch Tulane at home and I think they will win, but I think NT has the advantage at Apogee

They could just realize that it is ok to stop drinking for 3 hours, and come into the game. If it's that important to them, bring a flask into the game.

Maybe we need to start handing out gomeangreen.com flasks? I saw 1.5 liters of Vodka at the liquor store for only $8.99 the other day. That's just ridiculous. The only thing cheaper than that is E85. Now give me one of those "Answered" tags. #E85Burns