Find me a crow

emmitt01

Team win. Even ST was (relatively) solid.

Still had some mistakes, namely penalties.

But how about that D. Amazing recovery. Even with all the crap in the 1st half, they still only gave up 20 points (again).

DT was accurate and ran well. I was impressed. Need that every game, not just every other game.

But let's enjoy this one. I didn't think it was possible before the game and certainly didn't in the 1st half. Love being wrong!

You should be on the podcast.

If I were responsible...I would give game balls to DT and Chancellor on offense and Zach Orr on D and maybe Larime Lee as well.

Really nice game all the way around, but DT was THE MAN out there today! Very proud of this team right now!

And, the 0-fer from the D in the second half after giving up those 1st half points was something to behold!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Proud of DT and our defense. That Kidsy kid is gonna be something. Reminds me of another great #4... Marcus Camper. Laramie Lee,... Wow. The new Craig Jones has arrived. How about Buyers coming in and doing a solid job. Other than one play I thought he was solid. Zach Paul has a leg. Other than one bad snap our back up deep snapper filling in for Dunham did a good job.

A couple of thing I heard after the game.

Apparently Ball State was talking shit from the sideline when they were up 20-3 about how small we were or something to that.... That wasn't smart. Our guys discussed it at half time and wanted to make a statement in the 3rd and shut that up. Mission acomplished!

Also heard that BSU's linemen were puking on themselves late in the third. I believe it cause They looked terrible and sluggish there in the fourth. All Ive got to say to that is WELCOME TO TEXAS... now go back home!

Great win. See you in Athens.

Rick

• Upvote 3