Next opponent Ohio vs. #9 Louisville , today 2:30 ESPN

ADLER

I'll be watching how Ohio's line play looks.

The interior of our lines last night have me concerned after several big runs up the middle (though, it seemed they were frequently stunting outside trying to keep QB contain and getting caught) and too many failed 3rd/4th and short runs.

I'm also curious how having less rest (after what should be a tough game) might impact their recovery come Saturday.

• Upvote 1

Bridgewater smoking Ohios secondary, but doing it with some serious high quality pin point passing. The ohio defensive line does not llok very impressive either though. Louisville is also quite successfull at running through the nice created creases.

But still early in the game, so maybe that is just start of the season problems

Bridgewater smoking Ohios secondary, but doing it with some serious high quality pin point passing. The ohio defensive line does not llok very impressive either though. Louisville is also quite successfull at running through the nice created creases.

But still early in the game, so maybe that is just start of the season problems

Louisville's OL outweighs Ohio's DL by an average of 325 to 275 lbs.

Ohio getting picked apart by the consensus first QB to be taken in 2014 NFL draft (Top pick if not for Clowney) isn't something to draw conclusions from. This is the same UL team that stomped Florida in the Orange bowl last year. I hope Ohio can get something going here. It's never good to play a team coming off a lopsided loss.

I'll be watching how Ohio's line play looks.

The interior of our lines last night have me concerned after several big runs up the middle (though, it seemed they were frequently stunting outside trying to keep QB contain and getting caught) and too many failed 3rd/4th and short runs.

I'm also curious how having less rest (after what should be a tough game) might impact their recovery come Saturday.

Louisville's OL outweighs Ohio's DL by an average of 325 to 275 lbs.

Yeah, both Ohio lines are looking pretty weak and overmatched right now. I wonder if there's the thought amongst any of the big uglies and coaching staff to conserve some stamina and strength looking towards this Saturday, or they're really going balls-to-the-wall and just can't muster it.

I guess on the bright side, we'll get an angry Ohio team.

And a very tired Ohio team. You figure Labor Day for recuperation, but then a slim 4 days to prepare against a North Texas squad that had just won one of its best games in a long time.

-----

Also, it's really weird to go between the highlights from last night then look back to ESPN to see essentially the inverse in green uniform against all that red.

Edited by Christopher Walker