If we win big vs. Idaho

drex

UNT vs Idaho= the biggest pillow fight in the country. Two bottom 10 programs that don't even belong in FBS(as far as budget, performance, support and in the case of Idaho, facilities go) are going at it.

No matter how crappy the two programs are, SOMEBODY has to win and as of right now, I give the edge to Idaho. Better qb, better coach and better defense.

Hope you have knee pads cause you sure spend a lot of time in your FroggyStyle position.

UNT vs Idaho= the biggest pillow fight in the country. Two bottom 10 programs that don't even belong in FBS(as far as budget, performance, support and in the case of Idaho, facilities go) are going at it.

No matter how crappy the two programs are, SOMEBODY has to win and as of right now, I give the edge to Idaho. Better qb, better coach and better defense.

DoggyStyle, I need to score a lid/dimebag/frogfuel or whatever you guys call it for my out of work brother in law tcu law school grad.

Can you hook one of your fellow frogs up? Due to his overpriced education, he doesn't have any available funds, but he is confident that he can repay you later.

I just want a good, clean win. Dang it, this is the opener! I expect both teams to be charged up and I can guaran-dang-tee you that the Vandals and their staff are not taking this thing lightly and the Mean Green won't be, either.

If we win by 20, I'll be happy. If we win by one, I'll be happy. As long as we come out 1-0 to start the season, all is good.

If our boys play a solid all-around game and win, the score doesn't matter to me.

Now, would I prefer to see the "Flying worm" on our helmets the rest of the season? Of course, but like others, I just don't see that happening.

-- The Franchise

Just when I thought all the great Texan hospitality was 100%, enter Froggy. You remember your MWC "one and done" win in Boise? Decked in TCU purple that day in the stands, in Boise stores/eateries were Idaho fans. Our large Boise base cheered you guys on. My plan to tour Ft. Worth and your campus is questionable now after insulting the UI and my UNT friends. By the way, do some research on UI and UNT football history. Not only are these great academic institutions, they have their fair share playing (have played) on Sunday. Idaho fans are proud, as our UNT fans. Here's a brief primer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho_Vandals_football

Admittedly, not quite the storied prestige of TCU, but we are unconditionally loyal through the good and bad. Just like you, I imagine, have been through Tohill, Shofner, Dry, Wacker and Sullivan . . .but you do sound like a small froogy, so you still may have been that wink in Horny's eyes? You do talk about those 26 years of mediocrity, right?

• Upvote 6

Just when I thought all the great Texan hospitality was 100%, enter Froggy. You remember your MWC "one and done" win in Boise? Decked in TCU purple that day in the stands, in Boise stores/eateries were Idaho fans. Our large Boise base cheered you guys on. My plan to tour Ft. Worth and your campus is questionable now after insulting the UI and my UNT friends. By the way, do some research on UI and UNT football history. Not only are these great academic institutions, they have their fair share playing (have played) on Sunday. Idaho fans are proud, as our UNT fans. Here's a brief primer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idaho_Vandals_football

Admittedly, not quite the storied prestige of TCU, but we are unconditionally loyal through the good and bad. Just like you, I imagine, have been through Tohill, Shofner, Dry, Wacker and Sullivan . . .but you do sound like a small froogy, so you still may have been that wink in Horny's eyes? You do talk about those 26 years of mediocrity, right?

I like this guy.

-- The Franchise

Joey, we've pointed out TCU's previous droughts as well, but he seems to think that those are irrelevant since right now is all that matters as far as any program is concerned. So either he's purposely ignoring reason to just keep being a troll, or his intellectual capacity renders him considerably underqualified for TCU's academics. I'd have to agree that he doesn't seem like he's really from TCU - even if he's telling the truth about psychology, he probably got an Associate's at community college and is a TCU T-shirt fan.

trolls-kitten.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UJTbk9fAdWI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What am I doing wrong, that that won't show up properly?

Edited by JesseMartin

You will never get a response to this...hell, she won't even tell us her predictions for her dear Frogs this upcoming year. She'll never answer this stuff. And there's not a chance she's ever heard of Wacker, Dry, Shofber, etc...she probably thinks that when TCU fans mention "Coach Fran" that this must be the old womens basketball coach. She's got two bags--one with pot, the other with nothin'...unifrtunately, we all get to deal with the nothin' bag, most likely after she uses up her bag full of grass.

Edited by untjim1995

In no way should you judge all TCU fans and alums by this immature and very starved for attention troll. The vast majority of TCU fans are great folks. Froggy...well, not so much.

• Upvote 1

No worries. Every school has their douche bags and Froggie is the president of the national chapter. Fort Worth is a great town, much better than Dallas IMHO. I've always liked TCU and found most of their fans to be pretty good people.

No worries. Every school has their douche bags and Froggie is the president of the national chapter. Fort Worth is a great town, much better than Dallas IMHO. I've always liked TCU and found most of their fans to be pretty good people.

He is not like or respected on their board, which is why he is here.

Kinda feel sorry for the little guy.

Fort Worth is a great town, JoeyVee. If you have the time, check out the Magnolia St. area (between 8th Ave and Main St.), the 7th St area, Sundance Square, and the Main and Exchange area (a little touristy, but still a good stop). And do them in that order. All within 10 minutes of each other.

If you are into museums, the art district (blocks from the 7th st district) has the Museum of Modern Art, The Kimball Art Museum, and The Amon Carter Museum, and the Museum of Science and History.

Although 5 minutes from TCU, I would bet little Froggie has never set foot in these places. Too busy trying to figure out his childhood, I'm sure.

That's the great thing about Fort Worth, everything worth seeing is grouped so close together .

Oh, and if you wanna impress the girlfriend, get her a dress from Leddy's in downtown Fort Worth. It'll run you about 2 bills, but she will be VERY greatful!!!