QB Connor Means (Deer Park) commits to North Texas

meangreente

I had to look this up. If UNT90 is like me, he didn't know about DE Grahm

This brings the 2014 verbal total (I know of) to 3.

None of the major recruiting services (247, Rivals, Scout or ESPN) acknowledge a commitment by Graham (or Grahm). One (I believe that it was Rivals) has acknowledged Jackson. None have acknowledged Means, although it may be early yet.

• Upvote 1

Not doubting, and he looks like a fine ballplayer, but has this been confirmed? Also, what receiver are you referring to PMG?

My bad....I had the wrong "Park"...the receiver I had brain freeze about was actually the one from Galena Park (Houston) instead of Deer Park who for now is committed to UTSA. (Has that receiver even been on our campus yet)?

• Upvote 1

The second kid from Desoto. I believe it was Jackson. When a committ is that soft, I just really don't consider it a committ.

We'll see. He's a kid who you never know if he's just holding out for better offers. Hopefully we can keep him.

None of the major recruiting services (247, Rivals, Scout or ESPN) acknowledge a commitment by Graham (or Grahm). One (I believe that it was Rivals) has acknowledged Jackson. None have acknowledged Means, although it may be early yet.

Because we aren't a big name, sites are usually a little slow on noticing our commitments. Usually the kid's high school coach has to notify rivals or whoever that their player has committed to us. Rivals should have Means and hopefully Graham down soon.
  • Upvote 1

When I posted this yesterday, Grahm was listed in Rivals as a commit...on both the player page and the school page (still there).

Perhaps I am missing something about Grahm. I agree it is early for Means and anticipate an update.

Edited by greenminer

When I posted this yesterday, Grahm was listed in Rivals as a commit...on both the player page and the school page (still there).

Perhaps I am missing something about Grahm. I agree it is early for Means and anticipate an update.

Yup, you're right. Graham is listed as a commit on our rivals page. Our school page is still there but it isn't active. Only thing that updates is the commits.

So we aren't sure.

I guess it is worth waiting till vito has confirmed it. untill then it's more like a rumour of decent probability.

... and even then, players have been known to change their minds between mid july and signing day.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1