Ohio U game on ESPN 3

NT03

When will SEC announce?

UGA game will be televised without a doubt on ESPN/ESPN2/ESPNU

Then we can televise Idaho/MTSU on TXA21

Bringing grand total to 12 games.

EVERY single game televised

And some people on the Belt board still don't get it... Not only do we have legit driveable games, but also it has pushed the media distribution up a big notch in the move... LOVE IT

Because they cost $$$. The athletic department and TXA were splitting the costs.

Yet they can have every little highs cool football game that no one cares about! I much rather watch any college game over a high school. These games should not even be aired accept maybe the finals. It only gives them even more of a sense of entitlement... While I cannot even watch my own college team play! Yet of course I can watch guyer or south lake carrol play... Oh boy....

In 1994 every game was on TV...a ploy by the mastermind Helwig to give us exposure....yeah, the exposure of getting kicked week in and week out on TV (it was our first year back from IAA pergatory). Anyway, it cost the athletic dept. big bucks and no one will ever know if it was worth it.

I'm glad we'll be getting more TV exposure this year. Having said that, can the athletic department
PLEASE send our current helmet to all the broadcasting outlets? Nothing looks more bush-league
than having a ten year old helmet on the set.

• Upvote 2

I'm glad we'll be getting more TV exposure this year. Having said that, can the athletic department

PLEASE send our current helmet to all the broadcasting outlets? Nothing looks more bush-league

than having a ten year old helmet on the set.

The network probably went to the UNT book store and bought the helmet...

Yet they can have every little highs cool football game that no one cares about! I much rather watch any college game over a high school. These games should not even be aired accept maybe the finals. It only gives them even more of a sense of entitlement... While I cannot even watch my own college team play! Yet of course I can watch guyer or south lake carrol play... Oh boy....

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure a lot of those HS games draw better ratings than UNT football. Much more competition on TV on Saturdays.