45 NBA scouts for UNT- Lehigh

curtisdaa

Kindly requesting any Twitter quotes to be accompanied by links, pleasethanks.

Don't be lazy, look them up yourself. Go to twitter.com: enter the words followin the @ symbol in the twitter search engine. It takes less time to do that than it did for you the write a post requesting the poster do the work for you. Flame away you lazy people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I should hope not. It would be nice to see them come back and for us to become known to recruits as a place that it's easy for scouts to see players.

They won't be coming back if this team wins 12 games this year, because no other NBA prospect will sign here.

Maybe the focus should be on winning basketball games and not how many scouts are coming to the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Talking more about player focus than AD focus, but rage on, dude.

Agreed, hopefully they (players) are focused on the game rather than the scouts. But, I don't see a problem with fans sharing that info. I can't really do much about the play on the court other than donate to give our dept more money.

I am very concerned with the losses too.

Really hope these players start having fun soon. Losing sucks.

Don't be lazy, look them up yourself. Go to twitter.com: enter the words followin the @ symbol in the twitter search engine. It takes less time to do that than it did for you the write a post requesting the poster do the work for you. Flame away you lazy people.

If taking one minute of my time means saving 10 people one minute of their time, then I am happy to oblige.

I wish that courtesy were mutual, but I guess it's not.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't recall exactly how many NBA teams there are (30?) but I know there isn't 45. Some teams doubling up? Or maybe it is each recruiter is looking at only one player instead of the whole game in general.

I believe it is 45 scouts from 26 different teams. So yes, some doubling up.