Actual UNT/UH Prediction Thread

24-14

North Texas

We come in 7th in the nation in interceptions

With McCoy back and the pass rush getting into 4th gear, I see our defense forcing at least 3 INT, 5 sacks.

Basically, never allowing Golden Shower Pee-land to get on track

I will be DJing a wedding in Austin during the game so I have to wait for sports center updates.

Don't worry, I will interrupt any time we score to play the fight song.

Even if its the first dance.

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1

I can't even predict. I honestly don't know what product Houston is putting on the field this year. From what I've seen of our squad, if we're going to score at all, it's going to be on pick-6s, and we'd better just go ahead and go for two on the extra points.

We have good running backs, a great offensive line. But we've got zero passing game to open up the running game. When Derek Thompson throws, I've got about as much faith as when Jeremy Knott used to point his arm at the goal posts.

UH -- 14

UNT -- ??

--------------

Bud/Miller/Coors: Profit!

• Upvote 1

I can't even predict. I honestly don't know what product Houston is putting on the field this year. From what I've seen of our squad, if we're going to score at all, it's going to be on pick-6s, and we'd better just go ahead and go for two on the extra points.

We have good running backs, a great offensive line. But we've got zero passing game to open up the running game. When Derek Thompson throws, I've got about as much faith as when Jeremy Knott used to point his arm at the goal posts.

UH -- 14

UNT -- ??

--------------

Bud/Miller/Coors: Profit!

Ditto this. We'll hold UH's offense in check enough to give us a shot at the win, but who the heck knows what to expect from our own?!

• Upvote 1

The key to winning this game is to score more points than they do. If we can't do that, we will lose. You just can't allow more points than you score and expect to win.

Incredibly firm grasp of the obvious here...i like the way you think! Having a wee one around the house has made you such a wise old guy these days. This is my favorite prediction and the only one that I am 100% confident that is correct.