Master dating thread

Is it not the worst thing ever? I mean I just spent $47.23 yesterday to find out you're boring as hell and just something nice to look at. And not only that, but the older you get, the harder it gets. I mean I think there's a lot of advantages to staying single. I don't know how you married guys do it.

• Upvote 3

I love that akward moment when you both realize that one of her friends is someone you hooked up with or dated (I mean she doesn't know for sure, but I'm sure she assumes it when your like "Oh ya, I know her, gulp"). Oh man, love that akward giggle afterwards.

• Upvote 2

made out with this girl last night, asked her sister out (who owns the bar a block from me) about 45 minutes later. Sister says yes, then an hour later realizes I just sucked face with her sister. Asked me why I would do such a thing I reply "sometimes you just gotta have it... even if it is in the middle of a busy street corner"

• Upvote 5

Is it not the worst thing ever? I mean I just spent $47.23 yesterday to find out you're boring as hell and just something nice to look at. And not only that, but the older you get, the harder it gets. I mean I think there's a lot of advantages to staying single. I don't know how you married guys do it.

Foot pic plz.

• Upvote 3

It's fun at first, but they hussle for kids fast. I was 26 last summer dating a nice lil filly who was 30. Pretty much lived with her. Unfortunately I started to notice her birth control wasn't being taken, and she was demanding marriage after 10 months.

• Upvote 2

Where did you find this one? ExtortionNAbortion.com?

It's fun at first, but they hussle for kids fast. I was 26 last summer dating a nice lil filly who was 30. Pretty much lived with her. Unfortunately I started to notice her birth control wasn't being taken, and she was demanding marriage after 10 months.

• Upvote 3

30? That's because she is getting close to Advanced Maternal Age (AMA). They know that clock is ticking, time to start having kids or else...the ship is starting to leave the port! There are two ways to avoid it. Either date women in low 20's or women who already had a couple kids and are divorced. Eventually you will hit 30 and find yourself picking up some 21 year old girl who still lives with her parents. You'll roll up to her parent's house in your nice new convertible (reward for not getting married or having kids). Her Dad will be standing in the kitchen window staring at you. You will meet her brother who is still in High School who thinks your car is really cool and wants to start hanging out with you. Then you'll go to the other extreme and find yourself dating a woman with baggage, but a reliable baby sitter. It won't be so bad until one of her kids decides to start calling you "Daddy".

This is why guys eventually get married.

Edited by Green Jackal
  • Upvote 4

26. Prime age. But you need to learn who to go after who doesn't want marriage.

They don't play at Robertson Stadium, but they are called cougars, and lord knows they run the spread effectively (TMI?)

You can find them three wide at martini bars, or in an I-form at a charity event. They are usually accompanied by linewomen known as Bertha, Roseanne, and Shaniqua.

They like men over 55 who can regale them with stories about the ABA and Woodstock, and men under 30 with ambitions that don't remember what it was like when a typewriters were used to compose papers.

Their clock is not ticking but their glass is low, and they are looking for guys like you, Green Jackal, to fill it up.

30? That's because she is getting close to Advanced Maternal Age (AMA). They know that clock is ticking, time to start having kids or else...the ship is starting to leave the port! There are two ways to avoid it. Either date women in low 20's or women who already had a couple kids and are divorced. Eventually you will hit 30 and find yourself picking up some 21 year old girl who still lives with her parents. You'll roll up to her parent's house in your nice new convertible (reward for not getting married or having kids). Her Dad will be standing in the kitchen window staring at you. You will meet her brother who is still in High School who thinks your car is really cool and wants to start hanging out with you. Then you'll go to the other extreme and find yourself dating a woman with baggage, but a reliable baby sitter. It won't be so bad until one of her kids decides to start calling you "Daddy".

• Upvote 4

LOL. Good stuff man! I laughed pretty hard.

52564251did_not_read.gif

• Upvote 2