Chick-fil-A fights likely on local college campuses

AIDS.

Money will continue to be diverted away from cures to diseases that we don't know the cause of, and which strike randomly, because billions are dumped into fighting a disease we do know the cause of - anal sex between males, drug addicts, and women who have sex with the bisexuals who have sex with them.

It's a tragedy all the way around. Quit having anal sex. The body isn't meant for it, and the body has rebelled from it's abuse in the form of AIDS. This isn't conjecture, CDC statistics bear it out. Monogomous, White, Heterosexual Males aren't even listed by the CDC in their last AIDS chart because it isn't spreading among them. It never has and it never will.

Homosexual marriage is not going to help in the "fight against AIDS." And, the cost will be passed along in the national health care system to those who do not engage in the homosexual health.

There are already enough things passed along in costs to responsible people. AIDS is just one more thing. We should be discouraging anal sex and the AIDS that arises from it, not encouraging it.

Monogomous, White, Heterosexual Male is paying for the sexual irresponsibility of several groups. It has nothing to do with religion. It's science. Anal sex isn't clean or safe. Having sex with people who engage in anal sex isn't clean or safe.

God or no God, the human body works the way it has evolved to work - monogamous, heterosexual relationships do not spawn killer diseases. You can be an athiest and at least embrace the truthfulness of the sciences that prove anal sex isn't normal or safe. It's coincidental that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam agree with science in regard to homosexuality.

Not everything that bring some "pleasure" and doesn't "physically" hurt others is right. The "pleasure" isn't sanitary or safe. And, in the long run, those not engaged pay financially through the health systems, and by having billions of dollars diverted from the study and elimination of legitimately non-discriminatory diseases.

There, I said it. Again. Anal sex is dirty and spreads disease. Try to say that it doesn't. Reality isn't on your side. Nothing more hypocritical than atheists who deny God, say they embrace science, then ignore clear science over homosexuality.

1305231260m_SPLASH.jpg

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

It's not your views...it's the fact you are so so sure you are 100% fair in all things....trust me...you will definitely change some of your views on a variety of subjects as you gain experiences...while you claim to be "very experienced" at 19 years old...fact is...you aren't! It's no crime...your 19...enjoy being 19...enjoy every age...as you age you'll understand full well what I am talking about...I've been there done that as have most who are anywhere near my age. Not a put down...just a fact...I didn't believe it either at 19 years old...do now! Enjoy the naivety of youth...it won't last forever, but it sure is fun while it does last.

Trust me Kram, I understand what you're saying and I absolutely know that it is true. Over time, my views will change about a lot of things, and obviously at 19 I have a lot more to experience in life. But, I don't see any experience changing my opinion when it comes to everyone deserving equal rights and opportunities. I surely hope that doesn't happen, as I would no longer be able to respect myself.

AIDS.

Money will continue to be diverted away from cures to diseases that we don't know the cause of, and which strike randomly, because billions are dumped into fighting a disease we do know the cause of - anal sex between males, drug addicts, and women who have sex with the bisexuals who have sex with them.

It's a tragedy all the way around. Quit having anal sex. The body isn't meant for it, and the body has rebelled from it's abuse in the form of AIDS. This isn't conjecture, CDC statistics bear it out. Monogomous, White, Heterosexual Males aren't even listed by the CDC in their last AIDS chart because it isn't spreading among them. It never has and it never will.

Homosexual marriage is not going to help in the "fight against AIDS." And, the cost will be passed along in the national health care system to those who do not engage in the homosexual health.

There are already enough things passed along in costs to responsible people. AIDS is just one more thing. We should be discouraging anal sex and the AIDS that arises from it, not encouraging it.

Monogomous, White, Heterosexual Male is paying for the sexual irresponsibility of several groups. It has nothing to do with religion. It's science. Anal sex isn't clean or safe. Having sex with people who engage in anal sex isn't clean or safe.

God or no God, the human body works the way it has evolved to work - monogamous, heterosexual relationships do not spawn killer diseases. You can be an athiest and at least embrace the truthfulness of the sciences that prove anal sex isn't normal or safe. It's coincidental that Christianity, Judaism, and Islam agree with science in regard to homosexuality.

Not everything that bring some "pleasure" and doesn't "physically" hurt others is right. The "pleasure" isn't sanitary or safe. And, in the long run, those not engaged pay financially through the health systems, and by having billions of dollars diverted from the study and elimination of legitimately non-discriminatory diseases.

There, I said it. Again. Anal sex is dirty and spreads disease. Try to say that it doesn't. Reality isn't on your side. Nothing more hypocritical than atheists who deny God, say they embrace science, then ignore clear science over homosexuality.

1305231260m_SPLASH.jpg

What about all the other STD's out there?

Trust me Kram, I understand what you're saying and I absolutely know that it is true. Over time, my views will change about a lot of things, and obviously at 19 I have a lot more to experience in life. But, I don't see any experience changing my opinion when it comes to everyone deserving equal rights and opportunities. I surely hope that doesn't happen, as I would no longer be able to respect myself.

never indicated as such....don't miss the point here...I hope you never do change your view regarding fairness...you will however change you view that you think you are always 100% fair...among many other views you hold as "sacred" right at this point and at being 19. Just do me and yourself a favor...print out these posts and save them...read them again on your 40Th birthday...you'll have tears running down your cheeks you will be laughing so hard! I've been there too...my Dad kept a few of the things written down that i had said to him in my "younger years" and read them back to me...in public...on my 40th birthday...everyone...including me...had a pretty good laugh. My bride still to this day reminds me of a guy i once voted for in a presidential race...thank God the guy didn't eventually win.....yep...time has a way of changing things...don't rush it my young Mean green friend....youth is too much fun to waste on folks rushing through it and not having a good time!

AIDS.

I've typed and erased no fewer than a dozen responses.

Let's just go ahead and call this the greatest moment in GMG history.

• Upvote 6

AIDS.

1305231260m_SPLASH.jpg

I don't think you understand what AIDS is. Homosexuality has nothing to do with AIDS, and neither does race, nor gender. It's a disease. Anyone can get it for any reason. If I have heterosexual consenting sex with a white female adult, and she has AIDS, I am going to end up HIV positive and end up with AIDS down the line. That is how the disease works.

In other countries, especially in poorer nations in Africa, AIDS is an epidemic that even children are dying from. It is a disease spread through bodily fluid contact, other than spit. You can get it in a blood transfusion, you can get it from heterosexual sex, you can get it by eating the vomit of an HIV positive person, etc. AIDS is not caused by homosexuality.

The argument about gay sex is completely valid and I agree with you. But it has nothing to do with gay marriage. What if two consenting gay men want to partake in only oral sex, or other forms of sexual intercourse, other than anal sex? Or, what if they're completely content just kissing each other and having someone to spend their lives with? Gay sex =/= gay marriage. And, you cannot legislate what happens in two consenting adults bedrooms. While it is disgusting to me and the majority of people, there are even some heterosexual couples that partake in it, and it's going to happen regardless of the legality of marriage, so it is a completely independent issue. It also does not even remotely touch base with the female homosexual marriage issue, so you cannot use that argument. You aren't lying about how dirty anal sex is, and how it's unsafe for both parties, but so are many other things. Playing football is unsafe and costs a lot of money in injuries each year. Going outside without bug spray on around these parts may cause you to get West Nile, thus costing more money to medical places. There are so many other things you'd have to legitimately outlaw in order to make a fair argument for outlawing anal sex. Like I keep trying to tell you, the legality of gay marriage does not make a difference in the amount of people having anal sex, and therefore cannot be made as an argument against the legality of gay marriage.

• Upvote 1

I accept that challenge.

While your aim may be better, I will be shooting from a far closer distance...

Very well played sir, very well played.

I don't think you understand what AIDS is. Homosexuality has nothing to do with AIDS, and neither does race, nor gender. It's a disease. Anyone can get it for any reason. If I have heterosexual consenting sex with a white female adult, and she has AIDS, I am going to end up HIV positive and end up with AIDS down the line. That is how the disease works.

In other countries, especially in poorer nations in Africa, AIDS is an epidemic that even children are dying from. It is a disease spread through bodily fluid contact, other than spit. You can get it in a blood transfusion, you can get it from heterosexual sex, you can get it by eating the vomit of an HIV positive person, etc. AIDS is not caused by homosexuality.

The argument about gay sex is completely valid and I agree with you. But it has nothing to do with gay marriage. What if two consenting gay men want to partake in only oral sex, or other forms of sexual intercourse, other than anal sex? Or, what if they're completely content just kissing each other and having someone to spend their lives with? Gay sex =/= gay marriage. And, you cannot legislate what happens in two consenting adults bedrooms. While it is disgusting to me and the majority of people, there are even some heterosexual couples that partake in it, and it's going to happen regardless of the legality of marriage, so it is a completely independent issue. It also does not even remotely touch base with the female homosexual marriage issue, so you cannot use that argument. You aren't lying about how dirty anal sex is, and how it's unsafe for both parties, but so are many other things. Playing football is unsafe and costs a lot of money in injuries each year. Going outside without bug spray on around these parts may cause you to get West Nile, thus costing more money to medical places. There are so many other things you'd have to legitimately outlaw in order to make a fair argument for outlawing anal sex. Like I keep trying to tell you, the legality of gay marriage does not make a difference in the amount of people having anal sex, and therefore cannot be made as an argument against the legality of gay marriage.

Somebody must have made a pretty fair argument for quite some time, since it was against the law in many states until 2003. Last I heard the law is still on the books in Texas, even though the Supreme Court's 2003 ruling supersedes it. In Virginia they could even kill you for it many moons ago. I know, I know, they could kill witches too, but that was a little farther back

What about the cause for drugs? It's a lifestyle choice just as it is for many gays, since not all gays were born with gay tendencies IMO. I have no doubt that many people with predominantly heterosexual tendencies are recruited to the club by older and/or stronger people of that persuasion, and that is one of the things (or reasons) that probably scares many non-gays about gay marriage.

The thought is that If you put it on par with traditional marriage, the "gay taboo" starts to go away, and it could eventually influence a larger percentage of "traditionally normal" people to think that it's OK to just go out and bang anyone of any sex just because it feels good. Gays don't live in a vacuum (no pun intended).

True or not, I guess that's where a lot of the morality argument against legalizing it kicks in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Absolutely not. I never even remotely said anything close to that. Where are you people getting these insinuations?

This post is absolutely laughable. I have ZERO issue with anyone not agreeing with being gay. But that person must still tolerate that group anyways. That's the way tolerance works. You may not agree with others ideas, feelings, thoughts, and actions, but unless they're harming you or others, you deal with it. This is why I don't tolerate those who are anti-gay. Tolerating intolerance is no different than being intolerant in the first place.

Hmmm, seems a little contradictory.

• Upvote 2