Chick-fil-A fights likely on local college campuses

I'm at a loss for words. You've ruined me and my man loving agenda...

Anyways, back to reality, I stand by my statement. I haven't said anything to compromise that. I'm very fair when I judge you for having the mental capacity of a drunk 11 year old, because, that's exactly the intelligence level you've shown so far. Perhaps, the NeoNazi part slipped right over your head. Maybe, just maybe, I was trying to make the point that anyone can make a ludicrous statement based on little evidence about the other person. Your opinion that I said that in complete seriousness to try to belittle you MUST be the correct opinion though, since I'm just a naive little boy who will grow to hate logic one day too.

You've still yet to point out a legitimate misstatement, and you've yet to produce a single piece of evidence as to why I am wrong about anything I've said. All you've done so far is unsuccessfully tell me that I was incorrect in saying that there were racist laws in the 19th century, incorrectly assume that I'm gay, and then continue to argue as if you've proven evolution wrong or something.

I don't think that those were even remotely close to my exact words, but yeah, that was me. I believe I said something closer to "We should stop petty arguments over stupid meaningless crap and turn that passion into more support for our school", and since social issues such as this are neither stupid, nor meaningless, it doesn't apply. I'm sure you'll just see this logical explanation as another useless excuse from the gay Antichrist liberal commie boy from Yankee land who inexplicably was accepted to UNT despite his obvious mental retardation.

I respect UNT90 and his views. I respect TFLF and his views. Despite the ridiculous bickering that happened between us, I respect GreenMachine and his views, though I may not agree with his tendency to namecall every time he's proven wrong. I have to say, you're the first person I've lost respect for, though I doubt you care even one little bit (nor should you care), since you've done nothing but try to patronize me and prove me wrong as if I'm some sort of mindless little rebel who just needs to fall back in line since I'm obviously impossible of thinking in the correct manner. Or, I think the more likely scenario is that you think I'm gay, despite the fact that I'm not, and you're going to try to prove me wrong at every turn so you can go to sleep knowing you've done "The Lord's Work". People like you sicken me.

You sickened me long ago, and that's regardless of your sexuality. I couldn't care less what you do with or to anyone, and that evidently bothers you immensely, as you clearly seem to crave attention for your cause. Your lack of intelligence is very frustrating, since you seem to possess the life experience knowledge of a ten year old child, and that makes it very difficult to communicate with you on an adult level.

Your talk and mocking of "The Lord's Work" makes it apparent that you're an atheist, and although I am far from a Bible thumper, I was raised a Presbyterian and do attend church on occasion. I truly feel sorry for you, and hopefully you will resolve your problems before they totally consume you. Good luck with your long journey.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You sickened me long ago, and that's regardless of your sexuality. I couldn't care less what you do with or to anyone, and that evidently bothers you immensely, as you clearly seem to crave attention for your cause. Your lack of intelligence is very frustrating, since you seem to possess the life experience knowledge of a ten year old child, and that makes it very difficult to communicate with you on an adult level.

Your talk and mocking of "The Lord's Work" makes it apparent that you're an atheist, and although I am far from a Bible thumper, I was raised a Presbyterian and do attend church on occasion. I truly feel sorry for you, and hopefully you will resolve your problems before they totally consume you. Good luck with your long journey.

I find it humorous how you accuse me of being incapable of having an adult discussion when you were the one making ridiculous and incoherent inferences about who I am, what I believe, etc. It doesn't bother me one bit if you think I'm gay, go right ahead and think that if you choose to. If you want a legitimate reason as to why I continue to post here, it's because one of my short comings is that I feel the need to respond to anything anyone says to me. Coupled with my passion for equal rights, and with my inability to refrain from responding to pure stupidity, and you get the perfect storm of me never shutting the hell up on this thread. I'll readily admit that flaw, and I'll stop posting here when people stop responding to me. Until then, get used to it my friend.

We all have problems, and I'm no different, but none of my problems relate to this discussion in any way, but thanks anyways. I know you're trying to be condescending and cool by acting like I have a lot of self esteem, insecurity, and psychological issues, so what is it you want me to say to that? What is it you're trying to prove? I'd wish you luck going through life, but since it's so clear that everything you think is true and all of your opinions are correct, I don't see any reason as to why you'd need any luck.

And yes, I am an atheist. I'm not mocking the Lord's Work, apparently that one went right over your head too. I was unjustifiably accusing you of being an irrational WBC type, once again to make a point. You missed it though, so I'm sorry for offending you with my sarcasm once again.

I'm still waiting for a legitimate argument from you. To recap once again, all you've done is incorrectly assume things about me, incorrectly infer things that I didn't even remotely say, and act as if you're King Tut and that I'm a lowly peasant incapable of higher thinking. You aren't fooling anybody here. Want me to make it easy for you? I'll give you a list of things to refute.

Ready?

Refute that AIDS isn't caused by gay sex.

Refute that the lack of cleanliness involved in anal sex isn't legitimate reasoning for outlawing gay marriage.

Refute that the 19th Century had racist laws in place, including but not limited to the lawfulness of slavery.

Refute that over 1500 animals have been observed performing homosexual acts.

Refute that legalizing gay marriage will not negatively effect any heterosexual person.

Refute that the government doesn't have the right to legislate what two consenting adults can or can not do to each other in private, so long as they aren't intentionally harming each other (you know, consented murder still isn't cool, of course)

Refute that legalizing gay marriage will not cause a significant increase in the number of people performing anal sex.

Please, just one of them. Please. Maybe then you'll have reason for the confidence you're displaying. At least ATTEMPT TO MAKE A POINT, rather than arguing with me over literally nothing at all, rather than attempting to prove my stupidity in lieu of disproving my arguments. Make my day.

And yes, I am an atheist. I'm not mocking the Lord's Work, apparently that one went right over your head too. I was unjustifiably accusing you of being an irrational WBC type, once again to make a point. You missed it though, so I'm sorry for offending you with my sarcasm once again.

I'll give you a list of things to refute.

Ready? Make my day!

Refute that AIDS isn't caused by gay sex. 61% ? Geez... http://www.nytimes.c...alth/04hiv.html

Refute that the lack of cleanliness involved in anal sex isn't legitimate reasoning for outlawing gay marriage. Nasty!

Refute that the 19th Century had racist laws in place, including but not limited to the lawfulness of slavery. How far behind are you?

Refute that over 1500 animals have been observed performing homosexual acts. Nasty again, and kinda goes back to that goat thing. My advice would be to avoid zoos.

Refute that legalizing gay marriage will not negatively effect any heterosexual person. Well, If my son suddenly went insane and did so, it would certainly affect me.

Refute that the government doesn't have the right to legislate what two consenting adults can or can not do to each other in private, so long as they aren't intentionally harming each other (you know, consented murder still isn't cool, of course) So it's OK to pass the crack pipe in private?

Refute that legalizing gay marriage will not cause a significant increase in the number of people performing anal sex. Nasty once again, but the real question is, how will this affect you?

Hope that helps, and makes your day!

Edited by foutsrouts
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hope that helps, and makes your day!

The fact that this is the best attempt at a rebuttle to those statements does in fact make my day. Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

(1) A human eats a sandwich.

(2) The sandwich is swallowed to the stomach area of the body.

(3) In the stomach area, the sandwich is attacked by acid.

(4) The acid attacked sandwich is passed into the small intestine and broken down by enzymes and whatnot.

(5) The rest of the acid and enzyme attacked sandwich is passed into the large intestine and is accosted by microbes.

(6) What is left of the sandwich is now called waste - or, in America, poop - and is passed into the rectum.

(7) From the rectum, the poop is expelled through the anus into the toilet*** and flushed into a city's waste water system.

***The toilet is not part of the human body.

As you can read, the physiological purpose of the rectum and anus is to store and pass poop. They are not sexual organs. When homosexuals engage these areas with their mouths, fingers, penises, and gerbils, they are put those things directly into the areas of the body meant for storing and passing poop. These are not sexual areas of the body.

Poop is waste and, thus, full of germs. Homosexuals, then, are putting their mouths, fingers, penises, and gerbils, into a germy areas not designed for sex.

This, my friend, is a problem...but, only for homosexuals.

Eat mor chikin'!

eat-mor-chikin.jpg

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(1) A human eats a sandwich.

(2) The sandwich is swallowed to the stomach area of the body.

(3) In the stomach area, the sandwich is attacked by acid.

(4) The acid attacked sandwich is passed into the small intestine and broken down by enzymes and whatnot.

(5) The rest of the acid and enzyme attacked sandwich is passed into the large intestine and is accosted by microbes.

(6) What is left of the sandwich is now called waste - or, in America, poop - and is passed into the rectum.

(7) From the rectum, the poop is expelled through the anus into the toilet*** and flushed into a city's waste water system.

***The toilet is not part of the human body.

As you can read, the physiological purpose of the rectum and anus is to storre and pass poop. It is not a sexual organ. When homosexuals engage these area with their mouth, fingers, penises, and gerbils, they are put those things directly into the area of the body meatn for storing and passing poop. This isn't a sexual area of the body.

Poop is waste and, thus, full of germs. Homosexuals, then, are putting their mouths, fingers, penises, and gerbils, into a germy area not designed for sex.

This, my friend, is a problem...but, only for homosexuals.

Eat mor chikin'!

eat-mor-chikin.jpg

Where the hell is PETA when they are actually needed?

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately, every group that is discriminated against feels like they are discriminated against the most. There is a lot of discrimination going around, I don't think you are able to determine which group is discrimated against the most. My sis-in-law is Jewish and she could tell you some pretty sad stories that would make your anti-gay marriage stories pretty tame.

Correct...I personally feel discriminated against in some quarters because I like UNT and post positive things about UNT and the Athletic Department! Can I get some federal help here????? I mean, these folks keep mentioning me personally so maybe its part of Stormchaser's point...a man crush or something...a stalker perhaps, but I do feel discriminated against...I need federal protection because I must be some sort of minority, right? I DEMAND MY RIGHTS!!!!! Demand them, I say......I've even been accosted in public...if this isn't discrimination at the highest level, well no justice, no peace...that's what i say!!!! :notfair: We just must pass some laws to protect my rights!!!!

OK, just having a little fun...this thread has probably pretty much played itself out...you think?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Correct...I personally feel discriminated against in some quarters because I like UNT and post positive things about UNT and the Athletic Department! Can I get some federal help here????? I mean, these folks keep mentioning me personally so maybe its part of Stormchaser's point...a man crush or something...a stalker perhaps, but I do feel discriminated against...I need federal protection because I must be some sort of minority, right? I DEMAND MY RIGHTS!!!!! Demand them, I say......I've even been accosted in public...if this isn't discrimination at the highest level, well no justice, no peace...that's what i say!!!! :notfair: We just must pass some laws to protect my rights!!!!

OK, just having a little fun...this thread has probably pretty much played itself out...you think?

Agreed, I'm done here. We've all said our peace back and forth, and no one is going to change their mind about anything at this point, so I'd say it's done.