Dunbar- Cowboys Camp Update

Side Show Joe

I am withholding purchase until I am sure he is on the team, but Lance Dunbar is the only reason I will ever be seen sporting a Cowboys jersey. Alma mater support goes before NFL fandom support though, so if he makes it I will be buying a Dunbar jersey. Maybe I can wear a Patriots hat with it to offset it haha.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I am withholding purchase until I am sure he is on the team, but Lance Dunbar is the only reason I will ever be seen sporting a Cowboys jersey. Alma mater support goes before NFL fandom support though, so if he makes it I will be buying a Dunbar jersey. Maybe I can wear a Patriots hat with it to offset it haha.

You can chalk the Patriots hat to Brian Waters. So you're covered with Mean Green either way.

Read this morning that Tanner has an injured hand. Combine that with Felix failing the initial conditioning test and it could be just the opening Lance needs to impress.

I never want players hurt, but I am glad Dunbar is getting more touches, and making the most of them.

You can chalk the Patriots hat to Brian Waters. So you're covered with Mean Green either way.

That's a very valid point, as long as he doesn't retire. He's a non-contract-issue no-show at camp right now, because he's mulling retirement. He was still a monster last year though, so I am really hoping he returns, both for my Patriots and to keep the Mean Green tradition strong.

That's a very valid point, as long as he doesn't retire. He's a non-contract-issue no-show at camp right now, because he's mulling retirement. He was still a monster last year though, so I am really hoping he returns, both for my Patriots and to keep the Mean Green tradition strong.

OK, young Mean Green grasshopper, here's another quiz. What position did Brian Waters play whilst at North Texas?

A Pats fan? I knew you were an atheist heathen.

Go Fins!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1