NCAA Football 13

I am not trying to be a smartass, just a serious question. Do adults really play video games? I know my boys have a PS3 and XBox but didn't realize adults where really into play games.

I think you'd be surprised. The sports games are about the only games I ever play (primarily the EA Sports NCAA games) and I'm in my mid-40's. Most of the time I'm playing against one of my kiddos. I know of other adults my age that are in about the same boat. None of us play to the extent our kids do, but we have our few games that might see some time after the kids go to sleep. For someone that grew up playing Pong and Magnavox Odyssey (if anyone remembers that), I'm mostly attracted by the advancement in technology.

Is that wrong? Probably. I wish my kids would play less video games.

I think you'd be surprised. The sports games are about the only games I ever play (primarily the EA Sports NCAA games) and I'm in my mid-40's. Most of the time I'm playing against one of my kiddos. I know of other adults my age that are in about the same boat. None of us play to the extent our kids do, but we have our few games that might see some time after the kids go to sleep. For someone that grew up playing Pong and Magnavox Odyssey (if anyone remembers that), I'm mostly attracted by the advancement in technology.

Is that wrong? Probably. I wish my kids would play less video games.

I have tried playing games with the boys. They are so damn complicated that they aren't fun to me. I thought Galaga and Donkey Kong were great many years ago but then again, they had one joystick and one button to push, pretty simple for the simple minded.

I am not trying to be a smartass, just a serious question. Do adults really play video games? I know my boys have a PS3 and XBox but didn't realize adults where really into play games.

experionresearchdata.jpg

I had pretty much gave up on NCAA 13 in favor of FIFA 11 and 12. I bought this version for the new unis and Apogee. I spent my first 20 minutes looking at the stadium in the game trying to see if they had Denton right. They don't, in case you were wondering. They do have that white sign that is off of 35 though. Awesome. I appreciate the attn to detail. Previous versions even had the old Radisson, and the performing arts building in the background.

We are starting the dynasty this weekend if any of you are still interested. Link to the forum. UNT, UTSA are taken. Beat me enough times and maybe i'll get canned and you take over the Alma Mater, though.