UTEP

Tulsa

POSSIBLE ADDITIONS

UNT

FIU

MTSU

La Tech

(Charlotte)

We can live with that. Anyone uncomfortable with that set-up?

I'm uncomfortable with the fact that UNT is still a 'Possible Addition' and not in the 'For Sure' Category

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm a Vito supporter....but Vito, where the hell are you on this stuff dude?!?!

I am honestly not sure of what everyone wants him to do.... do you want him to write an article about one man's rumor mill who is another beat writer for a Sunbelt conference school? Every day I see "Vito where are you" on this board..... just because rumors come out. The same rumors we have been hearing for 2 months. UNT and FIU are gone.... others may join.

I am honestly not sure of what everyone wants him to do.... do you want him to write an article about one man's rumor mill who is another beat writer for a Sunbelt conference school? Every day I see "Vito where are you" on this board..... just because rumors come out. The same rumors we have been hearing for 2 months. UNT and FIU are gone.... others may join.

I am a fan of Vito's, he really does not write alot of rumor, he ussually does not write something without a concrete source, plus he covers all of the spring practices, and majors sports games for us and we should be glad he does because nobody else is.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I give Vito a lot of slack, but he has to either let something slip or at least have it leak by him through another channel about this. His fan base he covers is going to turn on him completely if he just stops addressing this issue.

Will he apologize too all his fans out there?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not to be try and throw dirt on any school, but don't you think it is odd that UNT and FIU were visited a while back. It is almost like this last round with UTSA and now LT are like they are saying convince me now why you are a better choice than the 4 we have already decided on. Seems that it can be argued that the decisions have been already made an in the sense of due diligence they are visiting the other choices now.

FWIW -

The AD's and President's were given a list of dates the visits would be made by BB & CT and were allowed to chose the date that worked best for them - don't read anything into who was visited on what date, the date was set by the school, not the suitor....

• Upvote 2

Reporting something as the " latest RUMOR I'm hearing" is weak. The latest rumor I'm hearing is that Adam Sparks should do his job and make some calls to see if the rumor is true.

It's Twitter. Not the Wall Street Journal. He's doing his job to write a damn column, and throwing out what he's currently working (ie. the lead he's following) on twitter.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am a fan of Vito's, he really does not write alot of rumor, he ussually does not write something without a concrete source, plus he covers all of the spring practices, and majors sports games for us and we should be glad he does because nobody else is.

This.

• Upvote 2

Ultimately, I'd like to see MTSU and La Tech. I'd rather steer clear of any FCS schools, if at all possible.

IA, but for some reason ECU is dead set on Charlotte. Now for many of us that doesn't make sense bringing up another team within your own state that's just going to be recruiting against you, but that's ECU for you

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's Twitter. Not the Wall Street Journal. He's doing his job to write a damn column, and throwing out what he's currently working (ie. the lead he's following) on twitter.

Unless the employer specifies that the tweets be an extension of his column.

It sounds like that is not the case, though.

• Upvote 1