Beef O Brady's Bowl

HoustonEagle

I am sorry but those burgers in the commercials didn't even look as tasty as the ones prepared at the Apogee tailgate. Of course I would welcome going to their bowl game next year zesty lemon wings and all.

GMG

BOB get a new advertising director.

On Buzztime trivia (at Buffalo Wild Wings, for example), the name "Beef O'Brady's" doesn't fit when one of those bars ranks in the top 20, and they frequently cut off the name so what's shown is "Beef O'Bra". It gives my wife a laughing fit. B)

Beef o' Bradys is a sports bar franchise. I've been to two of them in Florida, and the food was absolutely terrible.

There used to be a Beef O'Bradys in McKinney, it had Johnny Quinn & Markeith Knowlton's jerseys displayed. I think it's closed down now and has reopened under another name.

The only thing worse than the game were the Beef O'Brady commercials.

There used to be a Beef O'Bradys in McKinney, it had Johnny Quinn & Markeith Knowlton's jerseys displayed. I think it's closed down now and has reopened under another name.

Mediocre food, and a sonovabitch for an owner. I hope he lost money when that place closed down. I will NEVER eat at another one of those places again.

DFW needs places with UNT gear on the walls. When I was in Denton last with my sons, I couldn't find a place like that.

When I was in Clemson, on the other hand, the Esso Club pub in the middle of campus is a shrine to the Tigers.